Latest statistics and disclosures from Socratic Fund Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are GPOR, Advantage Oil & Gas, Antero Res, UPL. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Socratic Fund Management's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Advantage Oil & Gas (-$9.13M), (-$6.57M), UPL, CLR, Antero Res, , Sunedison, , , GPOR.
- Sold out of its positions in CLR, Marathon Petroleum, RRC, Solarcity, Sunedison, VLO.
- As of Sept. 30, 2015, Socratic Fund Management has $11.98M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $42.92M to $11.98M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Socratic Fund Management was a net seller by $21.59M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Socratic Fund Management portfolio companies for September 2015 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Socratic Fund Management
- Socratic Fund Management 2015 Q2 filed July 23, 2015
- Socratic Fund Management 2015 Q1 filed May 7, 2015
- SOCRATIC FUND MANAGEMENT 2012 Q4 filed Jan. 29, 2013
- SOCRATIC FUND MANAGEMENT 2012 Q3 filed Oct. 18, 2012
- SOCRATIC FUND MANAGEMENT 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 2, 2012
- SOCRATIC FUND MANAGEMENT 2012 Q1 filed May 1, 2012
- SOCRATIC FUND MANAGEMENT 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 9, 2012
- SOCRATIC FUND MANAGEMENT 2011 Q3 filed Oct. 21, 2011
- SOCRATIC FUND MANAGEMENT 2011 Q2 filed July 26, 2011
- SOCRATIC FUND MANAGEMENT 2011 Q1 filed April 18, 2011