Latest statistics and disclosures from Southpoint Capital Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are JCI, Synchrony Financial, MCK, DHR, ETFC. These five stock positions account for 38.93% of Southpoint Capital Advisors's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: JCI (+$175.37M), Broad (+$96.56M), FDX (+$90.61M), FLT (+$70.66M), Workday Inc cl a (+$38.42M), ETFC (+$37.96M), AMZN (+$29.68M), SWKS (+$27.27M), MCK (+$26.68M), Qorvo (+$23.94M).
- Started 12 new stock positions in FDX, Graham Hldgs, AMZN, SWKS, TSLA, Diplomat Pharmacy, Qorvo, FLT, Broad, Seritage Growth Pptys Cl A Added. Workday Inc cl a, JCI.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: (-$108.86M), Liberty Global Inc C (-$81.54M), CRI (-$80.13M), LINTA (-$53.02M), Epam Systems (-$52.27M), MLM (-$50.76M), (-$46.96M), AIG (-$46.48M), (-$42.27M), MHK (-$37.88M).
- Sold out of its positions in ADBE, AIG, CRI, BEN, TFM, Hmh Holdings, Kraft Heinz, MLM, MHK, TAP. PPC, Liberty Global Inc C, Avago Technologies.
- As of March 31, 2016, Southpoint Capital Advisors has $2.02B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $2.15B to $2.02B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Southpoint Capital Advisors was a net seller by $36.20M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Southpoint Capital Advisors portfolio companies for March 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Johnson Controls (JCI)||8.67||4.50M NEW||38.97||48.46|
|Synchrony Financial||8.61||6.07M +12.00%||28.66||0.00|
|McKesson Corporation (MCK)||8.32||1.07M +18.00%||157.25||221.98|
|Danaher Corporation (DHR)||7.27||1.55M +3.00%||94.86||84.59|
|E TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC)||6.06||5.00M +44.00%||24.49||27.90|
|Ss&c Technologies Holding||5.33||1.70M +6.00%||63.42||0.00|
|Cdk Global Inc equities||5.18||2.25M -4.00%||46.55||0.00|
|Pfizer (PFE)||4.84||3.30M +10.00%||29.64||33.78|
|FedEx Corporation (FDX)||4.48||556825 NEW||162.72||170.82|
|WABCO Holdings (WBC)||4.10||775000 -22.00%||106.92||114.66|
|FleetCor Technologies (FLT)||3.49||475000 NEW||148.75||149.57|
|Epam Systems||3.32||900000 -43.00%||74.67||0.00|
|Axalta Coating Sys||2.89||2.00M -38.00%||29.20||0.00|
|Liberty Media (LINTA)||2.50||2.00M -51.00%||25.25||0.00|
|Workday Inc cl a||1.90||500000 NEW||76.84||0.00|
|Amazon (AMZN)||1.47||50000 NEW||593.64||372.62|
|Skyworks Solutions (SWKS)||1.35||350000 NEW||77.90||92.91|
|Adeptus Health Inc-class A||0.91||332901 +82.00%||55.54||0.00|
|Graham Hldgs||0.59||25000 NEW||480.00||0.00|
|Tesla Motors (TSLA)||0.57||50000 NEW||229.78||194.42|
|Seritage Growth Pptys Cl A Added||0.38||152126 NEW||49.97||0.00|
|Diplomat Pharmacy||0.08||60000 NEW||27.40||0.00|
|Nicholas Financial (NICK)||0.06||104982||10.79||15.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Southpoint Capital Advisors
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2015
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2015 Q1 filed May 15, 2015
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2015
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2014
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2014
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q1 filed May 15, 2014
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2014
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2013
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2013 Q1 filed May 15, 2013
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2011 Q1 filed May 16, 2011