Latest statistics and disclosures from Southpoint Capital Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Nxp Semiconductors N V, Lpl Financial Holdings, Uber Technologies Inc Com, CMCSA, Leidos Holdings, and represent 31.63% of Southpoint Capital Advisors's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: Uber Technologies Inc Com (+$164.68M), Alphabet Inc Class A cs (+$135.35M), TTWO (+$102.18M), CNC (+$73.42M), Dropbox Inc-class A (+$58.87M), FIS (+$42.94M), Iaa Inc (+$40.72M), Berry Plastics (+$36.81M), Facebook Inc cl a (+$28.95M), Willis Towers Watson (+$28.73M).
- Started 10 new stock positions in Iaa Inc, TTWO, Corteva Inc Com, Lyft Inc, Uber Technologies Inc Com, Dropbox Inc-class A, Alphabet Inc Class A cs, Berry Plastics, Tilray Inc, Luckin Coffee Inc sponsored ads.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: AMZN (-$106.84M), Booking Holdings (-$87.25M), Synchrony Financial (-$81.56M), ADSK (-$77.91M), MAS (-$58.97M), UPS (-$55.87M), CMCSA (-$35.94M), Ss&c Technologies Holding (-$28.80M), , BECN (-$22.51M).
- Sold out of its positions in Aimmune Therapeutics, AMZN, ADSK, BECN, Booking Holdings, CMP, MAS, UPS.
- Southpoint Capital Advisors was a net buyer of stock by $193.87M.
- Southpoint Capital Advisors has $2.65B in assets under management (AUM), growing by 12.34%.
Companies in the Southpoint Capital Advisors portfolio as of June 2019 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Nxp Semiconductors N V||7.37||2.00M||+14%||97.61|
|Lpl Financial Holdings||6.32||2.05M||-6%||81.57|
|Uber Technologies Inc Com||6.22||3.55M||NEW||46.38|
|Comcast Corporation (CMCSA)||5.99||3.75M||-18%||42.28|
|Ss&c Technologies Holding||5.44||2.50M||-16%||57.61|
|Centene Corporation (CNC)||5.35||2.70M||+107%||52.44|
|Alphabet Inc Class A cs||5.11||125000||NEW||1082.80|
|LKQ Corporation (LKQX)||5.02||5.00M||26.61|
|Facebook Inc cl a||4.74||650000||+30%||193.00|
|Willis Towers Watson||4.70||650000||+30%||191.54|
|Gildan Activewear Inc Com Cad||3.95||2.70M||-10%||38.70|
|Fidelity National Information Services (FIS)||3.94||850000||+70%||122.68|
|Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO)||3.86||900000||NEW||113.53|
|Boeing Company (BA)||3.09||225000||+50%||364.01|
|Bank Of Nt Butterfield&son L shs||2.57||2.00M||33.96|
|E TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC)||2.53||1.50M||-14%||44.60|
|Dropbox Inc-class A||2.22||2.35M||NEW||25.05|
|Talend S A ads||1.89||1.30M||+52%||38.59|
|Corteva Inc Com||0.84||750000||NEW||29.57|
|Luckin Coffee Inc sponsored ads||0.74||1000000||NEW||19.49|
|Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc||0.60||4.00M||4.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Southpoint Capital Advisors
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2018 Q3 amended filed Dec. 19, 2018
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2018
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2018 Q1 filed May 15, 2018
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2018
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2017
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2017
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2017 Q1 filed May 15, 2017
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2015
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2015 Q1 filed May 15, 2015
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2015
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2014