Latest statistics and disclosures from Southpoint Capital Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MCK, JCI, FDX, Broad, Synchrony Financial. These five stock positions account for 48.40% of Southpoint Capital Advisors's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: FDX (+$112.80M), AMZN (+$57.25M), CRI (+$50.57M), Broad (+$48.56M), Ss&c Technologies Holding (+$47.03M), Willis Towers Watson (+$38.54M), ABC (+$31.73M), Mondelez Int (+$25.03M), WBC (+$20.60M), Liberty Media Corp Delaware Com C Braves Grp (+$19.11M).
- Started 8 new stock positions in Liberty Media Corp Delaware Com C Braves Grp, ABC, Willis Towers Watson, Liberty Media Corp Delaware Com A Braves Grp, Mondelez Int, V, MTW, CRI.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Allergan (-$120.61M), PFE (-$97.81M), FLT (-$70.66M), Axalta Coating Sys (-$58.40M), Univar (-$57.12M), , , DHR (-$30.30M), , Epam Systems (-$25.72M).
- Sold out of its positions in FLT, LINTA, PFE, Seritage Growth Pptys Cl A Added, SWKS, TSLA, Univar, Workday Inc cl a, Allergan, Axalta Coating Sys.
- As of June 30, 2016, Southpoint Capital Advisors has $1.87B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $2.02B to $1.87B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Southpoint Capital Advisors was a net seller by $132.45M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Southpoint Capital Advisors portfolio companies for June 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|McKesson Corporation (MCK)||11.48||1.15M +7.00%||186.65||221.98|
|Johnson Controls (JCI)||10.89||4.60M +2.00%||44.26||48.46|
|FedEx Corporation (FDX)||10.55||1.30M +133.00%||151.78||170.82|
|Synchrony Financial||7.70||5.70M -6.00%||25.28||0.00|
|Danaher Corporation (DHR)||6.75||1.25M -19.00%||101.00||84.59|
|Cdk Global Inc equities||6.68||2.25M||55.49||0.00|
|E TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC)||5.65||4.50M -10.00%||23.49||27.90|
|Ss&c Technologies Holding||5.07||3.38M +98.00%||28.08||0.00|
|Amazon (AMZN)||4.97||130000 +160.00%||715.62||372.62|
|WABCO Holdings (WBC)||4.90||1000000 +29.00%||91.57||114.66|
|Carter's (CRI)||2.70||475000 NEW||106.47||88.77|
|Yahoo! (YHOO)||2.10||1.04M -30.00%||37.56||42.61|
|Willis Towers Watson||2.06||310000 NEW||124.31||0.00|
|Epam Systems||1.72||500000 -44.00%||64.31||0.00|
|AmerisourceBergen (ABC)||1.70||400000 NEW||79.32||103.61|
|Mondelez Int||1.34||550000 NEW||45.51||0.00|
|Adeptus Health Inc-class A||1.15||416729 +25.00%||51.66||0.00|
|Liberty Media Corp Delaware Com C Braves Grp||1.02||1.30M NEW||14.66||0.00|
|Graham Hldgs||0.79||30000 +20.00%||489.53||0.00|
|Manitowoc Company (MTW)||0.44||1.50M NEW||5.45||19.75|
|Visa (V)||0.40||100000 NEW||74.17||266.74|
|Liberty Media Corp Delaware Com A Braves Grp||0.39||487337 NEW||15.04||0.00|
|Nicholas Financial (NICK)||0.06||104982||10.28||15.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Southpoint Capital Advisors
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2015
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2015 Q1 filed May 15, 2015
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2015
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2014
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2014
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2014 Q1 filed May 15, 2014
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2014
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2013
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2013 Q1 filed May 15, 2013
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Southpoint Capital Advisors 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011