Latest statistics and disclosures from StackLine Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are PTC, KEX, FTDR, TRN, NYT, and represent 70.24% of StackLine Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 8 stocks: KEX (+$19.11M), PTC (+$17.71M), FTDR (+$10.29M), PRMW (+$9.60M), TRN (+$7.52M), TLND (+$7.24M), PANW (+$5.23M), TRUP.
- Started 2 new stock positions in TLND, PRMW.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: Fgl Holdings (-$22.54M), CARG (-$18.88M), Instructure (-$10.92M), WK, APPN, NYT.
- Sold out of its positions in CARG, Instructure, Fgl Holdings.
- StackLine Partners was a net buyer of stock by $22.44M.
- StackLine Partners has $193.65M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -7.31%.
Portfolio Holdings for StackLine Partners
Companies in the StackLine Partners portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Kirby Corporation (KEX)||16.03||713.97k||+160%||43.47|
|Trinity Industries (TRN)||12.17||1.47M||+46%||16.07|
|New York Times Company (NYT)||9.95||627.52k||-3%||30.71|
|Palo Alto Networks (PANW)||6.75||79.70k||+66%||163.96|
|Appian Corp cl a (APPN)||6.68||321.41k||-13%||40.23|
|Primo Water (PRMW)||4.96||1.06M||NEW||9.06|
|Talend S A ads (TLND)||3.74||322.87k||NEW||22.43|
|Workiva Inc equity us cm (WK)||2.00||119.59k||-38%||32.33|