Latest statistics and disclosures from Tavio Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MOH, MCK, Cigna Corp New, CNC, ZMH, and represent 98.82% of Tavio Capital's stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , HUM (-$25.03M), ZMH (-$22.11M), HCA HOLDINGS Inc (-$19.46M), CNC (-$16.51M), Cigna Corp New (-$15.04M), BAX (-$10.14M), Pra Health Sciences (-$8.69M), BSX (-$7.44M), MOH (-$6.14M).
- Sold out of its positions in BAX, BSX, HUM, LH, Pra Health Sciences, PDCO.
- Tavio Capital was a net seller of stock by $169.17M.
- Tavio Capital has $69.29M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -74.46%.
Portfolio Holdings for Tavio Capital
Companies in the Tavio Capital portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Molina Healthcare (MOH)||29.61||146862||-23%||139.71|
|McKesson Corporation (MCK)||23.06||118127||-17%||135.26|
|Cigna Corp New||18.01||70438||-54%||177.18|
|Centene Corporation (CNC)||17.60||205212||-57%||59.41|
|Zimmer Holdings (ZMH)||10.54||72241||-75%||101.08|
|HCA HOLDINGS Inc||1.18||9125||-95%||89.86|
Past Filings by Tavio Capital
View past SEC 13F filings by Tavio Capital
- Tavio Capital 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2020
- Tavio Capital 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2019
- Tavio Capital 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2019
- Tavio Capital 2019 Q1 filed May 14, 2019
- Tavio Capital 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Tavio Capital 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2018
- Tavio Capital 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2018
- Tavio Capital 2018 Q1 filed May 14, 2018
- Tavio Capital 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2018
- Tavio Capital 2017 Q3 filed Oct. 30, 2017
- Tavio Capital 2017 Q2 filed July 27, 2017
- Tavio Capital 2017 Q1 filed May 15, 2017
- Tavio Capital 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 3, 2017