Latest statistics and disclosures from Third Point's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BAX, DOW, BLK, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, Alphabet Inc Class A cs, and represent 47.11% of Third Point's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: BLK (+$654.74M), Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon (+$634.05M), Metropcs Communications (+$318.25M), Nxp Semiconductors N V (+$295.51M), VMC (+$202.69M), ALXN (+$152.09M), FMC (+$146.10M), Alphabet Inc Class A cs (+$139.45M), Parsley Energy Inc-class A (+$124.88M), Rsp Permian (+$124.24M).
- Started 12 new stock positions in BMA, VMC, Metropcs Communications, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, FMC, BLK, Nxp Semiconductors N V, Parsley Energy Inc-class A, Rsp Permian, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. EQT, ALXN.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: BAX (-$659.99M), , HUM (-$397.02M), Zayo Group Hldgs (-$230.02M), AAPL (-$214.27M), , PVTB (-$162.57M), Chubb (-$158.54M), UNP (-$119.23M), CAG (-$118.65M).
- Sold out of its positions in AAPL, CAG, 4068594 Enphase Energy, GS, Grupo Supervielle S A, Hd Supply, JPM, TAP, MON, PVTB. Rice Energy, SWN, TDG, UNP, Zayo Group Hldgs, Nomad Foods, Chubb, Broad.
- Third Point was a net seller of stock by $755.37M.
- Third Point has $11.28B in assets under management (AUM), growing by 10.74%.
Companies in the Third Point portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Baxter International (BAX)||22.00||41.00M||-21%||60.54|
|Dow Chemical Company (DOW)||8.94||16.00M||-5%||63.07|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon||5.62||4.50M||NEW||140.90|
|Alphabet Inc Class A cs||4.74||575000||+35%||929.68|
|Facebook Inc cl a||4.68||3.50M||150.98|
|Constellation Brands (STZ)||4.29||2.50M||-16%||193.73|
|Time Warner (TWX)||3.34||3.75M||+25%||100.41|
|Bank of America Corporation (BAC)||3.23||15.00M||-14%||24.26|
|Nxp Semiconductors N V||2.62||2.70M||NEW||109.45|
|Danaher Corporation (DHR)||2.47||3.30M||84.39|
|Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW)||2.33||750000||-25%||350.96|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD)||2.11||1.20M||-7%||198.10|
|Mohawk Industries (MHK)||1.87||875000||-27%||241.69|
|Vulcan Materials Company (VMC)||1.80||1.60M||NEW||126.68|
|Honeywell International (HON)||1.51||1.27M||-7%||133.29|
|Charter Communications Inc New Cl A cl a||1.49||500000||-41%||336.85|
|Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN)||1.35||1.25M||NEW||121.67|
|Dell Technologies Inc Class V equity||1.35||2.50M||-3%||61.11|
|FMC Corporation (FMC)||1.29||2.00M||NEW||73.05|
|Parsley Energy Inc-class A||1.11||4.50M||NEW||27.75|
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise||1.03||7.00M||NEW||16.59|
|Green Brick Partners||0.82||8.08M||11.45|
|Banco Macro SA (BMA)||0.74||900000||NEW||92.19|
|EQT Corporation (EQT)||0.43||825000||NEW||58.59|
|Kadmon Hldgs Inc Com stock||0.32||9.41M||+18%||3.89|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Third Point
- Third Point 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 10, 2017
- Third Point 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 10, 2016
- Third Point 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2016
- Third Point 2016 Q1 filed May 13, 2016
- Third Point 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2016
- Third Point 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2015
- Third Point 2015 Q1 amended filed May 15, 2015
- Third Point 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2015
- Third Point 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2014
- Third Point 2014 Q1 filed May 15, 2014
- Third Point 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2014
- Third Point 2013 Q3 amended filed Nov. 19, 2013
- Third Point 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2013
- Third Point 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Third Point 2013 Q1 filed May 15, 2013
- Third Point 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Third Point 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Third Point 2012 Q2 amended filed Oct. 2, 2012
- Third Point 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2012