Latest statistics and disclosures from TPG-AXON Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Allergan, Amaya, Adeptus Health Inc-class A, TSN, HCA HOLDINGS. These five stock positions account for 96.22% of TPG-AXON Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: Allergan (+$32.10M), Sabre (+$17.83M), Adeptus Health Inc-class A.
- Started 1 new stock positions in Sabre.
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: , AMZN (-$41.22M), , TSN (-$32.25M), Masonite International (-$24.37M), Alphabet Inc Class A cs (-$20.71M), Alphabet Inc Class C cs (-$20.68M), HCA HOLDINGS (-$20.59M), Amaya.
- Sold out of its positions in Alphabet Inc Class C cs, Alphabet Inc Class A cs, AMZN, Gnc Holdings Inc Cl A, Masonite International, MON.
- As of Sept. 30, 2016, TPG-AXON Management has $471.29M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $693.17M to $471.29M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, TPG-AXON Management was a net seller by $221.75M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
TPG-AXON Management portfolio companies for September 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Adeptus Health Inc-class A||13.98||1.53M +4.00%||43.05||0.00|
|Tyson Foods (TSN)||7.32||461732 -48.00%||74.67||37.76|
|HCA HOLDINGS||4.28||266439 -50.00%||75.63||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for TPG-AXON Management
- TPG-AXON Management 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- TPG-AXON Management 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- TPG-AXON Management 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- TPG-AXON Management 2014 Q1 filed May 15, 2014
- TPG-AXON Management 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- TPG-Axon Management 2013 Q1 filed May 15, 2013
- TPG-Axon Management 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2013
- TPG-Axon Management 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2012
- TPG-Axon Management 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2012
- TPG-Axon Management 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- TPG-Axon Management 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2012
- TPG-Axon Management 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- TPG-Axon Management 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011