Latest statistics and disclosures from Trivest Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BABA, JD, NVDA, TSLA, MSFT, and represent 88.52% of Trivest Advisors's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: BABA (+$161M), TSLA (+$64M), NIO (+$36M), PDD (+$14M), Yalla Group Adr Rep Cl A Ord.
- Started 3 new stock positions in Yalla Group Adr Rep Cl A Ord, NIO, PDD.
- Reduced shares in these 7 stocks: TAL (-$106M), ZM (-$74M), AYX (-$71M), NVDA (-$68M), MSFT (-$62M), GSX (-$44M), JD (-$20M).
- Sold out of its positions in AYX, GSX, ZM.
- Trivest Advisors was a net seller of stock by $-168M.
- Trivest Advisors has $652M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -11.29%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Trivest Advisors Ltd consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Trivest Advisors
Companies in the Trivest Advisors portfolio as of the September 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Alibaba Group Hldg Sponsored Ads (BABA)||25.4||$165M||+3405%||563k||293.98|
|JD Spon Adr Cl A (JD)||23.1||$151M||-11%||1.9M||77.61|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)||17.4||$114M||-37%||210k||541.22|
|Tesla Motors (TSLA)||12.4||$81M||+372%||189k||429.01|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||10.2||$66M||-48%||315k||210.33|
|Nio Inc spon ads (NIO)||5.5||$36M||NEW||1.7M||21.22|
|Tal Education Group Sponsored Ads (TAL)||3.7||$24M||-81%||320k||76.04|
|Pinduoduo Sponsored Ads (PDD)||2.2||$14M||NEW||190k||74.15|
|Yalla Group Ads||0.1||$840k||NEW||120k||7.00|
Past Filings by Trivest Advisors
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Trivest Advisors going back to 2019