Latest statistics and disclosures from Twin Securities's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are LVGO, IMMU, TIF, NAV, Momenta Pharmaceuticals, and represent 90.64% of Twin Securities's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: LVGO (+$43M), IMMU (+$40M), NAV (+$9.1M), Momenta Pharmaceuticals (+$6.4M), TCO, ACM, ACIA, RESI, BMY.R, Dragoneer Growth Opportun.
- Started 9 new stock positions in LVGO, Reinvent Technology Partners Unt, IMMU, TCO, RESI, Dragoneer Growth Opportun, ACM, NAV, Momenta Pharmaceuticals.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: Tech Data Corporation (-$106M), Portola Pharmaceuticals (-$9.5M), Forescout Technologies (-$8.0M), TIF (-$5.5M), WMGI, AAMC.
- Sold out of its positions in Forescout Technologies, Portola Pharmaceuticals, Tech Data Corporation, WMGI.
- Twin Securities was a net seller of stock by $-27M.
- Twin Securities has $139M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -17.57%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Twin Securities Inc. consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Twin Securities
Companies in the Twin Securities portfolio as of the September 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Livongo Health (LVGO)||30.9||$43M||NEW||307k||140.05|
|Tiffany & Co. Put Option (TIF)||19.9||$28M||-16%||239k||115.80|
|Navistar International Corporation (NAV)||6.6||$9.1M||NEW||210k||43.54|
|Acacia Communications (ACIA)||4.2||$5.9M||+13%||87k||67.40|
|Bristol-myers Squibb Right 99/99/9999 (BMY.R)||1.8||$2.5M||+6%||1.1M||2.25|
|Taubman Centers (TCO)||1.6||$2.3M||NEW||69k||33.29|
|Altisource Asset Management (AAMC)||0.6||$773k||-8%||37k||20.74|
|AECOM Technology Corporation (ACM)||0.5||$712k||NEW||17k||41.82|
|Front Yard Residential Corp Call Option (RESI)||0.5||$677k||NEW||78k||8.73|
|Dragoneer Growth Opportun Unit 08/18/2027||0.1||$123k||NEW||10k||12.30|
|Reinvent Technology Partners Unit 99/99/9999||0.1||$115k||NEW||10k||11.50|
Past Filings by Twin Securities
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Twin Securities going back to 2011
- Twin Securities 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2020
- Twin Securities 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2020
- Twin Securities 2020 Q1 filed May 15, 2020
- Twin Securities 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2020
- Twin Securities 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2019
- Twin Securities 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2019
- Twin Securities 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- Twin Securities 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Twin Securities 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- Twin Securities 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2018
- Twin Securities 2018 Q1 filed May 15, 2018
- Twin Securities 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2018
- Twin Securities 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2017
- Twin Securities 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2017
- Twin Securities 2017 Q1 filed May 15, 2017
- Twin Securities 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017