Latest statistics and disclosures from Tyrus Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MHS, CBD, TNB, EP, MMI, and represent 88.98% of Tyrus Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: MHS (+$204.92M), TNB (+$84.49M), EP (+$73.15M), Kinder Morgan Inc. (+$40.06M), Suncor Energy Inc New (+$32.70M), QSFT (+$14.92M), MCP (+$5.07M), TU, PVE.
- Started 8 new stock positions in Suncor Energy Inc New, EP, PVE, Kinder Morgan Inc., TU, TNB, MCP, QSFT.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: VRUS (-$130.12M), NETL (-$81.05M), CBD (-$71.91M), LSG (-$9.87M), MMI (-$6.36M), RAH.
- Sold out of its positions in LSG, NETL, VRUS, RAH.
- Tyrus Capital was a net buyer of stock by $158.66M.
- Tyrus Capital has $881.21M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 41.71%.
Companies in the Tyrus Capital portfolio as of March 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Medco Health Solutions (MHS)||38.41||+153%||4.82M||70.30|
|Companhia Brasileira de Distrib. (CBD)||26.97||-23%||4.99M||47.62|
|Thomas & Betts Corporation (TNB)||9.59||NEW||1.18M||71.91|
|El Paso Corporation (EP)||8.30||NEW||2.48M||29.55|
|Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock (MMI)||5.71||-11%||1.28M||39.24|
|Kinder Morgan Inc.||4.55||NEW||1.04M||38.65|
|Suncor Energy Inc New||3.71||NEW||1000000||32.70|
|Quest Software (QSFT)||1.69||NEW||641000||23.27|
|TELUS Corporation (TU)||0.32||NEW||50000||56.82|
|Provident Energy (PVE)||0.17||NEW||125000||12.06|