Latest statistics and disclosures from Tyrus Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MHS, CBD, TNB, EP, MMI. These five stock positions account for 88.98% of Tyrus Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: MHS (+$204.92M), TNB (+$84.49M), EP (+$73.15M), Kinder Morgan (+$40.06M), Suncor Energy (+$32.70M), QSFT (+$14.92M), MCP (+$5.07M), TU, PVE.
- Started 8 new stock positions in Suncor Energy, EP, PVE, Kinder Morgan, TU, TNB, MCP, QSFT.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: VRUS (-$130.12M), NETL (-$81.05M), CBD (-$71.91M), LSG (-$9.87M), MMI (-$6.36M), RAH.
- Sold out of its positions in LSG, NETL, VRUS, RAH.
- As of March 31, 2012, Tyrus Capital has $881.21M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $621.82M to $881.21M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Tyrus Capital was a net buyer by $158.66M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Tyrus Capital portfolio companies for March 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Medco Health Solutions (MHS)||38.41||4.82M +153.00%||70.30||0.00|
|Companhia Brasileira de Distrib. (CBD)||26.97||4.99M -23.00%||47.62||30.87|
|Thomas & Betts Corporation (TNB)||9.59||1.18M NEW||71.91||0.00|
|El Paso Corporation (EP)||8.30||2.48M NEW||29.55||0.00|
|Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock (MMI)||5.71||1.28M -11.00%||39.24||35.54|
|Kinder Morgan||4.55||1.04M NEW||38.65||0.00|
|Suncor Energy||3.71||1000000 NEW||32.70||0.00|
|Quest Software (QSFT)||1.69||641000 NEW||23.27||0.00|
|Moly (MCP)||0.58||150000 NEW||33.83||0.83|
|TELUS Corporation (TU)||0.32||50000 NEW||56.82||32.63|
|Provident Energy (PVE)||0.17||125000 NEW||12.06||0.00|