Latest statistics and disclosures from Value Monitoring's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Pimco Etf Tr 0-5 high yield, Vaneck Vectors Etf Tr fallen angel hg, PHB, Spdr Short-term High Yield mf, and represent 100.00% of Value Monitoring's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: Vaneck Vectors Etf Tr fallen angel hg (+$8.51M), PHB (+$8.45M).
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: , Pimco Etf Tr 0-5 high yield (-$6.94M), Spdr Short-term High Yield mf.
- Sold out of its positions in Powershares Senior Loan Portfo mf.
- Value Monitoring was a net seller of stock by $10.73M.
- Value Monitoring has $98.37M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -22.30%.
Companies in the Value Monitoring portfolio as of March 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Pimco Etf Tr 0-5 high yield||50.03||-12%||487000||101.06|
|Vaneck Vectors Etf Tr fallen angel hg||16.77||+106%||558000||29.56|
|PowerShares Hgh Yield Corporate Bnd (PHB)||16.62||+106%||869000||18.81|
|Spdr Short-term High Yield mf||16.58||-12%||1.17M||13.92|