Latest statistics and disclosures from Valueinvest Asset Management S.A.'s latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are KMB, CLX, GIS, HRL, CAG, and represent 58.38% of Valueinvest Asset Management S.A.'s stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 6 stocks: PFE (+$12.56M), HRL (+$12.06M), GIS (+$5.52M), CLX, CAG, KMB.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: Kraft Heinz (-$42.11M), SPLS, MSFT, MRK, WM.
- Sold out of its positions in Kraft Heinz.
- Valueinvest Asset Management S.A. was a net seller of stock by $12.32M.
- Valueinvest Asset Management S.A. has $1.62B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -1.65%.
Companies in the Valueinvest Asset Management S.A. portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB)||13.52||1.70M||129.11|
|Clorox Company (CLX)||13.30||1.62M||+2%||133.24|
|General Mills (GIS)||11.53||3.37M||+3%||55.40|
|Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL)||11.27||5.35M||+7%||34.11|
|ConAgra Foods (CAG)||8.76||3.97M||+3%||35.76|
|Waste Management (WM)||7.72||1.70M||73.35|
|Merck & Co (MRK)||6.36||1.61M||64.09|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||4.52||1.06M||-5%||68.93|
|Lamb Weston Hldgs||3.46||1.27M||44.04|