Latest statistics and disclosures from VCU Investment Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, SHY, IEI, EFA, IVV, and represent 88.30% of VCU Investment Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: IVV (+$60.18M), Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe (+$38.08M), SHY (+$13.20M), IEI (+$12.66M), EWC.
- Started 2 new stock positions in Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe, IVV.
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: SPY (-$30.36M), EFA (-$19.69M).
- VCU Investment Management was a net buyer of stock by $75.77M.
- VCU Investment Management has $472.27M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 21.67%.
VCU Investment Management portfolio companies for June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||24.85||485320 -20.00%||241.80||247.42|
|iShares Lehman 1-3 Year Treas.Bond (SHY)||17.21||962167 +19.00%||84.49||84.56|
|iShares Lehman 3-7 Yr Treasury Bond (IEI)||17.16||656020 +18.00%||123.57||123.87|
|iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (EFA)||16.33||1.18M -20.00%||65.20||66.87|
|iShares S&P; 500 Index (IVV)||12.74||247255 NEW||243.41||249.14|
|Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe||8.06||625397 NEW||60.89||0.00|
|iShares MSCI Canada Index (EWC)||2.25||397925 +18.00%||26.76||27.98|
|iShares S&P; MidCap 400 Index (IJH)||1.38||37509||173.96||177.13|