Latest statistics and disclosures from VCU Investment Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are IVV, SPY, IEI, EFA, Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe, and represent 92.41% of VCU Investment Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: IVV (+$17.29M), Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe (+$11.04M), AGG (+$10.08M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in AGG.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: SHY (-$81.29M), SPY (-$44.57M), EFA (-$27.97M), IEI (-$15.13M), EWC.
- Sold out of its positions in SHY.
- VCU Investment Management was a net seller of stock by $132.00M.
- VCU Investment Management has $354.14M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -25.01%.
Companies in the VCU Investment Management portfolio as of September 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|iShares S&P; 500 Index (IVV)||22.54||315607||+27%||252.93|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||21.84||307898||-36%||251.23|
|iShares Lehman 3-7 Yr Treasury Bond (IEI)||18.61||533497||-18%||123.51|
|iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (EFA)||14.98||774523||-34%||68.48|
|Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe||14.45||797394||+27%||64.17|
|iShares Lehman Aggregate Bond (AGG)||2.85||91972||NEW||109.59|
|iShares MSCI Canada Index (EWC)||2.85||348154||-12%||28.94|
|iShares S&P; MidCap 400 Index (IJH)||1.89||37509||178.89|