Latest statistics and disclosures from VCU Investment Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, SHY, IEI, EFA, IVV, and represent 88.30% of VCU Investment Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: IVV (+$60.18M), Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe (+$38.08M), SHY (+$13.20M), IEI (+$12.66M), EWC.
- Started 2 new stock positions in Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe, IVV.
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: SPY (-$30.36M), EFA (-$19.69M).
- VCU Investment Management was a net buyer of stock by $75.77M.
- VCU Investment Management has $472.27M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 21.67%.
Companies in the VCU Investment Management portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||24.85||485320||-20%||241.80|
|iShares Lehman 1-3 Year Treas.Bond (SHY)||17.21||962167||+19%||84.49|
|iShares Lehman 3-7 Yr Treasury Bond (IEI)||17.16||656020||+18%||123.57|
|iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (EFA)||16.33||1.18M||-20%||65.20|
|iShares S&P; 500 Index (IVV)||12.74||247255||NEW||243.41|
|Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe||8.06||625397||NEW||60.89|
|iShares MSCI Canada Index (EWC)||2.25||397925||+18%||26.76|
|iShares S&P; MidCap 400 Index (IJH)||1.38||37509||173.96|