Latest statistics and disclosures from venBio Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are ALXO, HRMY, AKRO, CMPI, APLS, and represent 97.75% of venBio Partners's stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: DTIL (-$8.0M), APLS.
- Sold out of its positions in DTIL.
- venBio Partners was a net seller of stock by $-8.6M.
- venBio Partners has $1.1B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 72.18%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001776382
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by venBio Partners consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for venBio Partners
Companies in the venBio Partners portfolio as of the December 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Alx Oncology Hldgs (ALXO)||73.8||$836M||9.7M||86.20|
|Harmony Biosciences Hldgs In (HRMY)||11.2||$127M||3.5M||36.15|
|Akero Therapeutics (AKRO)||5.6||$63M||2.4M||25.80|
|Checkmate Pharmaceuticals In (CMPI)||4.7||$54M||3.7M||14.59|
|Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS)||2.5||$28M||-2%||491k||57.20|
|Metacrine Ord (MTCR)||2.1||$24M||3.1M||7.86|
|Verona Pharma Sponsored Ads (VRNA)||0.1||$1.4M||199k||7.00|
Past Filings by venBio Partners
SEC 13F filings are viewable for venBio Partners going back to 2019
- venBio Partners 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2021
- venBio Partners 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2020
- venBio Partners 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2020
- venBio Partners 2018 Q4 filed May 26, 2020
- venBio Partners 2019 Q1 restated filed May 20, 2020
- venBio Partners 2019 Q2 restated filed May 20, 2020
- venBio Partners 2019 Q3 restated filed May 20, 2020
- venBio Partners 2019 Q4 restated filed May 20, 2020
- venBio Partners 2020 Q1 filed May 15, 2020
- venBio Partners 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2020
- venBio Partners 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2019
- venBio Partners 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2019
- venBio Partners 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019