Latest statistics and disclosures from Vision Capital Corp's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, COLD, MDC, ARE, Apartment Income Reit Corp, and represent 74.35% of Vision Capital Corp's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 8 stocks: SPY (+$206M), Apartment Income Reit Corp (+$20M), MDC (+$19M), COLD (+$15M), SHO (+$11M), ARE (+$6.0M), SUI (+$5.7M), ELS.
- Started 3 new stock positions in SPY, Apartment Income Reit Corp, SHO.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: KW (-$20M), Apartment Invt And Mgmt Co -a (-$18M), INVH (-$12M), , AMH (-$8.7M), HOST HOTELS & RESORTS INC COMMON Stock Reit cmn (-$7.3M).
- Sold out of its positions in Apartment Invt And Mgmt Co -a, KW, Vail Resorts Inc Cmn Stock cmn.
- Vision Capital Corp was a net buyer of stock by $208M.
- Vision Capital Corp has $415M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 112.38%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Vision Capital Corp consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Vision Capital Corp
Companies in the Vision Capital Corp portfolio as of the December 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Spdr S&p 500 Etf Tr Put Put Option (SPY)||49.6||$206M||NEW||550k||373.88|
|Americold Rlty Tr (COLD)||9.0||$37M||+67%||998k||37.33|
|M.D.C. Holdings (MDC)||5.5||$23M||+482%||467k||48.60|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE)||5.4||$23M||+36%||127k||178.22|
|Apartment Income Reit Corp||4.8||$20M||NEW||521k||38.41|
|Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS)||4.7||$19M||+10%||307k||63.36|
|American Homes 4 Rent Cl A (AMH)||4.3||$18M||-32%||598k||30.00|
|Invitation Homes (INVH)||3.7||$15M||-44%||513k||29.70|
|Lennar Corp Call Call Option||3.6||$15M||195k||76.23|
|Host Hotels & Resorts Call Call Option||3.5||$14M||-33%||980k||14.63|
|Sun Communities (SUI)||3.2||$14M||+73%||89k||151.95|
|Sunstone Hotel Invs Call Call Option (SHO)||2.7||$11M||NEW||975k||11.33|
Past Filings by Vision Capital Corp
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Vision Capital Corp going back to 2018
- Vision Capital Corp 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2021
- Vision Capital Corp 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 6, 2020
- Vision Capital Corp 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 5, 2020
- Vision Capital Corp 2020 Q1 filed May 4, 2020
- Vision Capital Corp 2019 Q4 filed Jan. 21, 2020
- Vision Capital Corp 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 23, 2019
- Vision Capital Corp 2019 Q2 filed July 25, 2019
- Vision Capital Corp 2019 Q1 filed May 6, 2019
- Vision Capital Corp 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 4, 2019