Latest statistics and disclosures from Voce Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CUTR, ITG, NANO, Arris, RTEC, and represent 69.25% of Voce Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 6 stocks: MPAA, NCMI, AMAG, NANO, Arris, ITG.
- Started 3 new stock positions in MPAA, AMAG, NCMI.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: AIRM (-$59.20M), CALX, OCLR, Lumentum Hldgs, RTEC.
- Sold out of its positions in AIRM.
- Voce Capital Management was a net seller of stock by $54.38M.
- Voce Capital Management has $46.32M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -53.15%.
Companies in the Voce Capital Management portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Investment Technology (ITG)||12.79||278872||21.24|
|Nanometrics Incorporated (NANO)||11.70||+9%||214372||25.29|
|Rudolph Technologies (RTEC)||9.01||-11%||182658||22.85|
|Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA)||6.75||NEW||110788||28.24|
|National CineMedia (NCMI)||4.56||NEW||284475||7.42|
|AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG)||3.74||NEW||94109||18.40|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Voce Capital Management
- Voce Capital Management 2017 Q1 filed May 15, 2017
- Voce Capital Management 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017
- Voce Capital Management 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- Voce Capital Management 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- Voce Capital Management 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- Voce Capital Management 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016