Latest statistics and disclosures from Wishbone Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MU, W, COMP, UBER, ARCE, and represent 65.95% of Wishbone Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: W (+$62M), COMP (+$60M), AYX (+$45M), UBER (+$8.9M).
- Started 2 new stock positions in COMP, AYX.
- Reduced shares in these 8 stocks: UNH (-$90M), ANTM (-$81M), MU (-$72M), AEO (-$56M), OPEN (-$45M), , VIPS (-$24M), ARCE (-$7.6M).
- Sold out of its positions in AEO, OPEN, YNDX.
- Wishbone Management was a net seller of stock by $-239M.
- Wishbone Management has $510M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -29.61%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001777734
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Wishbone Management consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Wishbone Management
Companies in the Wishbone Management portfolio as of the March 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Micron Technology (MU)||17.9||$91M||-44%||1.2M||77.89|
|Wayfair Cl A (W)||15.9||$81M||+329%||731k||110.78|
|Compass Cl A (COMP)||11.8||$60M||NEW||7.7M||7.86|
|Uber Technologies (UBER)||10.5||$54M||+20%||1.5M||35.68|
|Arco Platform Com Cl A (ARCE)||9.9||$50M||-13%||2.4M||21.10|
|Alteryx Com Cl A (AYX)||8.8||$45M||NEW||630k||71.53|
|Vipshop Holdings Sponsored Ads A (VIPS)||7.6||$39M||-38%||4.3M||9.00|
Past Filings by Wishbone Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Wishbone Management going back to 2019
- Wishbone Management 2022 Q1 filed May 13, 2022
- Wishbone Management 2021 Q3 filed Nov. 15, 2021
- Wishbone Management 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 16, 2021
- Wishbone Management 2021 Q1 filed May 17, 2021
- Wishbone Management 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2021
- Wishbone Management 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2020
- Wishbone Management 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2020
- Wishbone Management 2020 Q1 filed May 15, 2020
- Wishbone Management 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2020