Latest statistics and disclosures from WT Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Invesco Qqq Trust Series 1, Pinduoduo Inc sponsored ads, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, XRS, AAPL, and represent 60.54% of WT Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: Invesco Qqq Trust Series 1 (+$54.51M), XRS (+$26.44M), Pinduoduo Inc sponsored ads (+$17.85M), AAPL (+$8.34M), Bilibili Ads (+$7.20M), Depository Vipshop Holdings Ltd - Ads receipt (+$6.27M), AMD (+$5.36M), Trip Com Intl Ltd Sponsored Ad, EL.
- Started 3 new stock positions in Invesco Qqq Trust Series 1, XRS, Trip Com Intl Ltd Sponsored Ad.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: TSLA (-$16.03M), TSM (-$15.45M), TLT (-$11.45M), Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon (-$10.49M), SBUX (-$9.29M), , NKE (-$8.43M), Qudian Inc Adr adr (-$7.61M), AMAT (-$6.92M), Zto Express Cayman Inc sponsored adr added (-$6.84M).
- Sold out of its positions in CTRP, Iqiyi Inc., TLT, Lexinfintech Hldgs Ltd adr, NKE, Qudian Inc Adr adr, SBUX, 360 Finance Inc ads, REPCOM cla.
- WT Asset Management was a net buyer of stock by $11.70M.
- WT Asset Management has $323.80M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 24.62%.
Companies in the WT Asset Management portfolio as of December 2019 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Invesco Qqq Trust Series 1||16.84||256400||NEW||212.61|
|Pinduoduo Inc sponsored ads||15.86||1.36M||+53%||37.82|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon||13.02||198800||-19%||212.10|
|TAL Education (XRS)||8.17||548600||NEW||48.20|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg (TSM)||6.31||351700||-43%||58.10|
|Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)||5.53||390652||+42%||45.86|
|Estee Lauder Companies (EL)||5.22||81900||+28%||206.53|
|Tesla Motors (TSLA)||3.29||25500||-60%||418.31|
|New Oriental Education & Tech (EDU)||3.28||87600||-34%||121.26|
|Zto Express Cayman Inc sponsored adr added||3.08||427100||-40%||23.35|
|Depository Vipshop Holdings Ltd - Ads receipt||2.98||682000||+184%||14.17|
|Applied Materials (AMAT)||1.56||82676||-57%||61.05|
|Trip Com Intl Ltd Sponsored Ad||1.45||139900||NEW||33.54|
|Yum China Holdings||1.27||85703||-62%||48.01|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by WT Asset Management
- WT Asset Management 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 5, 2019
- WT Asset Management 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2019
- WT Asset Management 2019 Q1 amended filed July 8, 2019
- WT Asset Management 2019 Q1 filed June 27, 2019
- WT Asset Management 2018 Q4 filed June 27, 2019