Latest statistics and disclosures from Xxec's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MA, INTU, MSFT, ROP, UNP, and represent 35.22% of Xxec's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: MA (+$8.0M), ADSK (+$6.9M), CSGP (+$5.7M), V (+$5.3M), LH, PFE, AMZN, GGG, ADBE, ROP.
- Started 4 new stock positions in GGG, LH, ADSK, CSGP.
- Reduced shares in these 4 stocks: ZBRA (-$14M), JBHT, BAC, GOOGL.
- Sold out of its positions in JBHT, ZBRA.
- Xxec was a net buyer of stock by $12M.
- Xxec has $142M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 11.82%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001828822
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Xxec consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Xxec
Companies in the Xxec portfolio as of the March 2021 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|MasterCard Incorporated (MA)||8.8||$13M||+180%||35k||356.06|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||6.3||$9.0M||38k||235.76|
|Roper Industries (ROP)||6.3||$8.9M||+4%||22k||403.35|
|Union Pacific Corporation (UNP)||5.9||$8.5M||38k||220.42|
|Bentley Systems Cl B Ord (BSY)||4.6||$6.5M||139k||46.93|
|Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE)||3.0||$4.3M||+13%||9.0k||475.33|
Setup an alert
Xxec will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Wal-Mart Stores (WMT)||2.9||$4.1M||31k||135.84|
|Mettler-Toledo International (MTD)||2.7||$3.8M||3.3k||1155.56|
|Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B)||2.4||$3.4M||13k||255.47|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU)||2.3||$3.3M||13k||263.89|
|Globus Med Inc cl a (GMED)||2.3||$3.3M||53k||61.67|
|Bank of America Corporation (BAC)||1.9||$2.7M||-53%||70k||38.69|
|Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings (LH)||1.8||$2.6M||NEW||10k||255.00|
|Alphabet Inc Class A cs (GOOGL)||1.7||$2.4M||1.2k||2062.18|
|Carrier Global Corporation (CARR)||1.3||$1.8M||43k||42.21|
|Otis Worldwide Corp (OTIS)||1.0||$1.5M||21k||68.46|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT)||0.8||$1.1M||9.3k||119.79|
|Microbot Med (MBOT)||0.6||$788k||93k||8.51|