Latest statistics and disclosures from Xxec's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are ZBRA, INTU, ROP, MSFT, UNP, and represent 40.22% of Xxec's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: MDT (+$5.7M), BSY (+$5.6M), JBHT, BAC, AMZN, PFE, XYL, CTLT, UNP, GMED.
- Started 7 new stock positions in PFE, CTLT, BAC, XYL, JBHT, MDT, BSY.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: ADSK (-$5.3M), NDSN, GOOGL, WMT, Catalent, ZBRA, PAYX, INTU, ROP, MSFT.
- Sold out of its positions in GOOG, ADSK, Catalent, NDSN, PAYX.
- Xxec was a net buyer of stock by $11M.
- Xxec has $127M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 21.14%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by XXEC, Inc. consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Xxec
Companies in the Xxec portfolio as of the December 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Zebra Technologies (ZBRA)||11.4||$14M||-3%||38k||384.34|
|Roper Industries (ROP)||7.2||$9.1M||-3%||21k||431.08|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||6.7||$8.5M||-2%||38k||222.43|
|Union Pacific Corporation (UNP)||6.3||$8.0M||+3%||38k||208.21|
|Bentley Systems Cl B Ord (BSY)||4.4||$5.6M||NEW||139k||40.51|
|J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT)||3.7||$4.7M||NEW||34k||136.65|
|Bank of America Corporation (BAC)||3.6||$4.5M||NEW||150k||30.31|
|MasterCard Incorporated (MA)||3.5||$4.5M||-2%||13k||356.96|
|Wal-Mart Stores (WMT)||3.5||$4.4M||-34%||31k||144.14|
|Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE)||3.1||$4.0M||-2%||7.9k||500.06|
Setup an alert
Xxec will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Mettler-Toledo International (MTD)||3.0||$3.8M||3.3k||1139.64|
|Globus Med Inc cl a (GMED)||2.7||$3.4M||+5%||53k||65.23|
|Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B)||2.4||$3.1M||13k||231.84|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU)||2.0||$2.6M||13k||204.13|
|Alphabet Inc Class A cs (GOOGL)||1.6||$2.0M||-68%||1.2k||1752.36|
|Carrier Global Corporation (CARR)||1.3||$1.6M||-3%||43k||37.71|
|Otis Worldwide Corp (OTIS)||1.1||$1.4M||-3%||21k||67.57|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT)||0.8||$1.0M||-6%||9.3k||109.44|
|Microbot Med (MBOT)||0.5||$638k||-3%||93k||6.89|