Latest statistics and disclosures from Mizuho Corporate Bank's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BAC, IAU, QQQQ, SPY, GLD. These five stock positions account for 88.70% of Mizuho Corporate Bank's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of AAXJ (+$39.58M), VTI (+$30.76M), QQQQ (+$13.79M).
- Started new stock positions in AAXJ, VTI.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: SPY (-$78.33M), IVV (-$45.80M), EPP (-$19.80M), IWM (-$16.86M).
- Sold out of its positions in EPP, IVV, IWM.
- As of March 31, 2013, Mizuho Corporate Bank has $732.39M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $781.46M to $732.39M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Mizuho Corporate Bank was a net seller by $76.66M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Mizuho Corporate Bank portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|BAC||Bank of America Corporation||51.98||31254545||12.18||13.24|
|IAU||iShares Gold Trust||9.90||4670000||15.52||13.26|
|QQQQ||PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1||9.13||+25.00%||970000||68.97||0.00|
|SPY||SPDR S&P; 500 ETF||8.98||-54.00%||420000||156.67||165.60|
|GLD||SPDR Gold Trust||8.71||413000||154.47||131.92|
|AAXJ||iShares MSCI Cntry Asa Jpn Idx Fnd||5.40||NEW||670000||59.08||56.41|
|VTI||Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF||4.20||NEW||380000||80.96||85.24|
|DOW||Dow Chemical Company||0.20||45000||31.84||34.51|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Mizuho Corporate Bank
- Mizuho Corporate Bank 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 6, 2013
- Mizuho Corporate Bank 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 7, 2012
- Mizuho Corporate Bank 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 7, 2012
- Mizuho Corporate Bank 2012 Q1 - filed May 10, 2012
- Mizuho Corporate Bank 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 6, 2012
- Mizuho Corporate Bank 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 8, 2011
- Mizuho Corporate Bank 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 3, 2011
- Mizuho Corporate Bank 2011 Q1 - filed May 2, 2011
- Mizuho Corporate Bank 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011