Latest statistics and disclosures from Act Two Investors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MSFT, GOOG, AAPL, AMZN, NXPI, and represent 55.60% of Act Two Investors's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 6 stocks: GE, SBUX, V, XLP, XLRE, CP.
- Started 4 new stock positions in GE, SBUX, XLRE, XLP.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: PRU (-$40M), MSFT (-$39M), GOOG (-$33M), UNH (-$28M), NXPI (-$28M), NOC (-$24M), AMZN (-$22M), TMUS (-$18M), SCHO (-$18M), .
- Sold out of its positions in GOOGL, BRK.B, FB, JNJ, Kansas City Southern, PRU, XLK, XLC.
- Act Two Investors was a net seller of stock by $-316M.
- Act Two Investors has $126M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -70.07%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001766907
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Act Two Investors consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Act Two Investors
Companies in the Act Two Investors portfolio as of the March 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||14.1||$18M||-68%||58k||308.31|
|Alphabet Cap Stk Cl C (GOOG)||13.6||$17M||-65%||6.2k||2793.09|
|Nxp Semiconductors N V (NXPI)||7.3||$9.2M||-75%||50k||185.09|
|Visa Com Cl A (V)||5.9||$7.4M||+19%||33k||221.78|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC)||4.7||$5.9M||-80%||13k||447.25|
|Metropcs Communications (TMUS)||4.3||$5.5M||-76%||43k||128.35|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO)||3.6||$4.5M||7.7k||590.59|
|Canadian Natl Ry (CNI)||3.5||$4.4M||33k||134.13|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)||3.0||$3.8M||28k||136.32|
|Schwab Strategic Tr Sht Tm Us Tres (SCHO)||2.5||$3.1M||-85%||64k||49.11|
|Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)||2.4||$3.0M||37k||82.54|
|General Motors Company (GM)||2.3||$2.9M||-77%||66k||43.75|
Setup an alert
Act Two Investors will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?
|General Electric Com New (GE)||2.1||$2.6M||NEW||29k||91.50|
|McKesson Corporation (MCK)||1.9||$2.4M||7.7k||306.16|
|Starbucks Corporation (SBUX)||1.8||$2.3M||NEW||25k||90.97|
|Walt Disney Company (DIS)||1.6||$2.1M||-51%||15k||137.15|
|McDonald's Corporation (MCD)||1.3||$1.7M||6.7k||247.32|
|AFLAC Incorporated (AFL)||0.6||$766k||-88%||12k||64.42|
|Select Sector Spdr Tr Sbi Healthcare (XLV)||0.2||$246k||-94%||1.8k||136.82|
|Select Sector Spdr Tr Sbi Cons Stpls (XLP)||0.2||$239k||NEW||3.1k||75.99|
|Select Sector Spdr Tr Financial (XLF)||0.2||$222k||-96%||5.8k||38.36|
|Select Sector Spdr Tr Rl Est Sel Sec (XLRE)||0.2||$212k||NEW||4.4k||48.29|
Past Filings by Act Two Investors
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Act Two Investors going back to 2018
- Act Two Investors 2022 Q1 filed May 13, 2022
- Act Two Investors 2021 Q3 filed Nov. 12, 2021
- Act Two Investors 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2021
- Act Two Investors 2021 Q1 filed May 14, 2021
- Act Two Investors 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2021
- Act Two Investors 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2020
- Act Two Investors 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2020
- Act Two Investors 2020 Q1 filed May 14, 2020
- Act Two Investors 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2020
- Act Two Investors 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2019
- Act Two Investors 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2019
- Act Two Investors 2019 Q1 filed May 13, 2019
- Act Two Investors 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019