Latest statistics and disclosures from Amber Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Gran Tierra Energy, WLT, Citigroup Inc unit, CVC, Metlife Inc 5% 10/0/14 Conv Pr cv prf. These five stock positions account for 82.44% of Amber Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: Citigroup Inc unit (+$26.57M), WLT (+$14.67M), Metlife Inc 5% 10/0/14 Conv Pr cv prf (+$14.51M), CVC (+$13.27M), Telefonica Brasil Sa (+$8.82M), ANF (+$8.51M), CIB (+$8.13M), Bankunited (+$6.59M), TEO, NTL.
- Started 9 new stock positions in Bankunited, Cementos Pacasmayo, NTL, CIB, Citigroup Inc unit, TEO, ANF, Metlife Inc 5% 10/0/14 Conv Pr cv prf, Telefonica Brasil Sa.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: Gran Tierra Energy (-$23.20M), ITUB (-$8.03M), Arcos Dorados Holdings, TGS, PZE.
- Sold out of its positions in ITUB, PZE, TGS, Arcos Dorados Holdings.
- As of March 31, 2012, Amber Capital has $219.38M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $122.52M to $219.38M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Amber Capital was a net buyer by $70.45M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Amber Capital portfolio companies for March 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Gran Tierra Energy||41.31||14.38M -20.00%||6.30||0.00|
|Walter Energy (WLT)||13.49||500000 +98.00%||59.21||0.72|
|Citigroup Inc unit||12.11||256600 NEW||103.53||0.00|
|Cablevision Systems Corporation (CVC)||8.92||1.33M +210.00%||14.68||17.81|
|Metlife Inc 5% 10/0/14 Conv Pr cv prf||6.62||205213 NEW||70.72||0.00|
|Telefonica Brasil Sa||4.02||287994 NEW||30.63||0.00|
|Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF)||3.88||171500 NEW||49.61||21.19|
|Bancolombia S.A. (CIB)||3.71||125798 NEW||64.66||36.73|
|Telecom Argentina S.A. (TEO)||2.03||251794 NEW||17.72||22.51|
|Nortel Inversora S.A. (NTL)||0.60||62955 NEW||20.86||22.20|
|Cementos Pacasmayo||0.31||60000 NEW||11.45||0.00|