Latest statistics and disclosures from Ascension Capital Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are First Trust Iv Enhanced Short, Ark Etf Tr innovation etf, First Tr Exchange Traded Fd fst low mtg etf, Schwab Strategic Tr us lrg cap etf, Goldman Sachs Etf Tr, and represent 43.77% of Ascension Capital Advisors's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: OEF (+$5.45M), Invesco Qqq Trust Series 1, Ark Etf Tr innovation etf, First Tr Exchange-traded Fd cmn, VEA, IAU, ETE, AAPL, SCHF, MSFT.
- Started 4 new stock positions in VEA, IAU, OEF, ETE.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , , J P Morgan Exchange Traded F ultra shrt, MINT, First Trust Iv Enhanced Short, Schwab Strategic Tr us reit etf, SPY, REZ, Invesco Russell 1000 Dynamic Multifactor Etf etf, Jp Morgan Exchange Traded Fd fund.
- Sold out of its positions in AMZN, EOG, FVD, First Tr Exchange Traded Fd Iii Managed Mun Etf, Innovator Etfs Tr s&p 500 ultra, Innovator Etfs Tr s&p 500 buffer e, Invesco S&p 500 Top 50 Etf, Invesco Russell 1000 Dynamic Multifactor Etf etf, IJH, IJR. IFGL, EFG, JPM, Jp Morgan Exchange Traded Fd fund, Lattice Strategies Tr dev mk x us st, GLD, DIA.
- Ascension Capital Advisors was a net seller of stock by $26.59M.
- Ascension Capital Advisors has $95.25M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -34.78%.
Portfolio Holdings for Ascension Capital Advisors
Companies in the Ascension Capital Advisors portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing