Latest statistics and disclosures from Cabana's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are XLU, IYR, DVY, EEM, XLV, and represent 48.57% of Cabana's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: DVY (+$62.66M), EEM (+$62.43M), XLV (+$62.15M), XLU (+$55.06M), Invesco Db Us Dlr Index Tr bullish fd (+$37.64M), XLI (+$33.43M), EFA (+$27.18M), FXI (+$18.81M), IWD (+$13.11M), ILF (+$12.60M).
- Started 15 new stock positions in SCHB, IEF, XLV, Invesco Exch Trd Slf Idx Fd bulshs 2022 hy, XLB, Bscm etf, EFA, AGG, Alphabet Inc Class A cs, IVV. MUB, Vertical Cap Income Fund shs ben int, Invesco Bulletshares 2021 Corp, HYG, Northern Lts Fd Tr Iv formula folios i.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: XLY (-$55.15M), GLD (-$51.98M), IWN (-$51.00M), IWM (-$43.71M), , MDY (-$26.79M), XLP (-$22.60M), IWS (-$22.53M), IWO (-$16.84M), Proshares Tr short s&p 500 ne (-$7.82M).
- Sold out of its positions in IWN, IWO, Proshares Tr short s&p 500 ne, XLF.
- Cabana was a net buyer of stock by $102.53M.
- Cabana has $650.22M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 21.50%.
Companies in the Cabana portfolio as of June 2019 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Cabana
- Cabana 2019 Q1 filed May 13, 2019
- Cabana 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Cabana 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- Cabana 2018 Q2 amended filed Sept. 7, 2018
- Cabana 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2018
- Cabana 2018 Q1 filed May 15, 2018
- Cabana 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2018