Latest statistics and disclosures from Capco Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MSFT, RAVN, AAPL, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inco, QCOM, and represent 60.23% of Capco Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inco, DKS, Camping World Hldgs, MAR, AAPL, QCOM, RAVN, MSFT, BRK.B, CHRW.
- Started 2 new stock positions in DKS, Camping World Hldgs.
- Reduced shares in these 4 stocks: LSTR, KMX, COST, PGR.
- Capco Asset Management was a net seller of stock by $251201.
- Capco Asset Management has $120.57M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 5.59%.
Companies in the Capco Asset Management portfolio as of September 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||14.85||240427||74.49|
|Raven Industries (RAVN)||12.42||462026||32.40|
|Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inco||11.87||452667||+3%||31.62|
|C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW)||8.27||130971||76.10|
|Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B)||7.99||52564||183.32|
|Marriott International (MAR)||7.88||86202||+2%||110.26|
|Progressive Corporation (PGR)||6.21||154721||48.42|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST)||4.38||32122||164.28|
|Landstar System (LSTR)||1.75||21119||-45%||99.67|
|FactSet Research Systems (FDS)||0.91||6062||180.14|
|Sturm, Ruger & Company (RGR)||0.52||12211||51.67|
|Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS)||0.37||16500||NEW||27.03|
|Camping World Hldgs||0.25||7500||NEW||40.80|
|Anheuser-Busch InBev NV (BUD)||0.00||10||100.00|
|Roper Industries (ROP)||0.00||5||200.00|