Latest statistics and disclosures from Capco Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MSFT, RAVN, AAPL, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inco, QCOM, and represent 60.46% of Capco Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: CHRW, QCOM, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inco, MAR, AAPL.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: RAVN, LSTR, KMX, FDS, BRK.B, COST.
- Capco Asset Management was a net seller of stock by $6.80M.
- Capco Asset Management has $114.18M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -4.53%.
Companies in the Capco Asset Management portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||14.45||239322||68.93|
|Raven Industries (RAVN)||13.34||457302||-21%||33.30|
|Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inco||11.01||437557||+2%||28.74|
|C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW)||7.85||130581||+7%||68.68|
|Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B)||7.77||52384||169.36|
|Marriott International (MAR)||7.38||84057||+2%||100.31|
|Progressive Corporation (PGR)||5.98||154881||44.09|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST)||4.53||32308||159.93|
|Landstar System (LSTR)||2.91||38786||-53%||85.60|
|FactSet Research Systems (FDS)||0.88||6052||-8%||166.23|
|Sturm, Ruger & Company (RGR)||0.66||12186||62.12|
|Anheuser-Busch InBev NV (BUD)||0.00||10||100.00|
|Roper Industries (ROP)||0.00||5||200.00|