Latest statistics and disclosures from CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are PM, DPS, PG, ADP, Express Scripts Holding. These five stock positions account for 92.18% of CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 6 stocks: PG (+$9.68M), ADP (+$5.81M), Express Scripts Holding, CLX, DPS, PM.
- As of Sept. 30, 2016, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL has $4.08B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $4.20B to $4.08B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL was a net buyer by $22.76M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL portfolio companies for September 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Philip Morris International (PM)||28.30||11.89M||97.22||77.69|
|Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS)||24.39||10.91M||91.31||77.36|
|Procter & Gamble Company (PG)||21.74||9.89M||89.75||81.31|
|Automatic Data Processing (ADP)||9.17||4.25M||88.20||85.00|
|Express Scripts Holding||8.57||4.96M||70.53||0.00|
|Clorox Company (CLX)||7.82||2.55M||125.18||107.06|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2015
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2015 Q1 filed May 15, 2015
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2015
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2014 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2014
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2014 Q1 filed May 15, 2014
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2013
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2013 Q1 filed May 15, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q1 filed May 11, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 4, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q1 filed May 16, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2011