Latest statistics and disclosures from CI INVESTMENTS's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are AAPL, Brookfield Ppty Partners L P unit ltd partn, Mobileye N.v., Allergan, BHP. These five stock positions account for 68.51% of CI INVESTMENTS's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: AAPL (+$109.08M), Brookfield Ppty Partners L P unit ltd partn (+$84.21M), Mobileye N.v. (+$81.16M), Allergan (+$70.81M), BHP (+$56.05M), AMZN (+$38.58M), * Barrick Gold (+$31.18M), TOT (+$25.50M), Anthem (+$19.24M), BCH (+$14.69M).
- Started 24 new stock positions in TOT, Norwegian Cruise Line Hldgs shs, Brookfield Ppty Partners L P unit ltd partn, Mobileye N.v., AAPL, BHI, Anthem, AMZN, BHP, BIDU. Essent, Gazit Globe Ltd shs, AWK, AMG, American Assets Trust Inc reit, APC, BCH, Allergan, * Barrick Gold, AMAT, ABT, Agrium, Imax Corp Cad, AEP.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: (-$1.19B), Citi (-$506.60M), Vareit, Inc reits (-$295.31M), Alphabet Inc Class C cs (-$218.73M), Forest City Realty Trust Inc Class A (-$199.30M), (-$183.16M), Synchrony Financial (-$169.33M), Pattern Energy (-$144.46M), PG (-$144.26M), NWL (-$141.49M).
- Sold out of its positions in T, Abbvie, ATVI, Air Lease, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, Allison Transmission Hldngs I, Alphabet Inc Class C cs, Avangrid, Barclays Plc note 8.250%12/2, Barrick Gold Corp option.
- As of June 30, 2016, CI INVESTMENTS has $585.80M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $8.21B to $585.80M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CI INVESTMENTS was a net seller by $7.62B worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CI INVESTMENTS portfolio companies for June 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Apple (AAPL)||18.62||1.14M NEW||95.60||123.28|
|Brookfield Ppty Partners L P unit ltd partn||14.38||3.75M NEW||22.46||0.00|
|Mobileye N.v.||13.86||1.76M NEW||46.14||0.00|
|BHP Billiton (BHP)||9.57||1.96M NEW||28.56||45.68|
|Amazon (AMZN)||6.59||53910 NEW||715.62||372.62|
|* Barrick Gold||5.32||1.46M NEW||21.35||0.00|
|TOTAL S.A. (TOT)||4.35||530117 NEW||48.10||48.03|
|Banco de Chile (BCH)||2.51||229070 NEW||64.14||67.19|
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)||2.43||267450 NEW||53.25||79.89|
|Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI)||2.27||294200 NEW||45.13||59.73|
|American Water Works (AWK)||1.24||86142 NEW||84.51||52.46|
|Baidu (BIDU)||1.16||41300 NEW||165.16||207.29|
|Imax Corp Cad||0.54||106700 NEW||29.48||0.00|
|Applied Materials (AMAT)||0.43||105700 NEW||23.97||23.76|
|American Electric Power Company (AEP)||0.24||20000 NEW||70.10||55.21|
|Norwegian Cruise Line Hldgs shs||0.08||12000 NEW||39.83||0.00|
|Affiliated Managers (AMG)||0.02||1000 NEW||141.00||209.73|
|American Assets Trust Inc reit||0.02||2800 NEW||42.50||0.00|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT)||0.01||810 NEW||39.51||46.40|
|Gazit Globe Ltd shs||0.00||100 NEW||10.00||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CI INVESTMENTS
- CI INVESTMENTS 2016 Q2 amended filed Aug. 24, 2016
- CI INVESTMENTS 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 5, 2016
- CI INVESTMENTS 2016 Q1 filed May 6, 2016
- CI INVESTMENTS 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 5, 2016
- CI INVESTMENTS 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 12, 2015
- CI INVESTMENTS 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2015
- CI INVESTMENTS 2015 Q1 filed May 8, 2015
- CI INVESTMENTS 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 5, 2015
- CI INVESTMENTS 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 3, 2014
- CI INVESTMENTS 2014 Q2 filed Aug. 1, 2014
- CI INVESTMENTS 2014 Q1 filed May 6, 2014
- CI INVESTMENTS 2013 Q4 amended filed Feb. 5, 2014
- CI INVESTMENTS 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 3, 2014
- CI INVESTMENTS 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 1, 2013
- CI INVESTMENTS 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 2, 2013
- CI Investments 2013 Q1 filed May 3, 2013
- CI Investments 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 1, 2013
- CI Investments 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 2, 2012
- CI Investments 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 3, 2012