Latest statistics and disclosures from Deer Park Road's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are IWM, SPY, GLD, Invesco Qqq Trust Series 1, TSLA, and represent 53.36% of Deer Park Road's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: IWM (+$427.91M), GLD (+$402.72M), XLF (+$167.16M), SLV (+$144.87M), TSLA (+$120.22M), TGT (+$85.53M), BA (+$79.90M), KRE (+$77.01M), EWG (+$67.28M), Vaneck Vectors Junior Gold Miners Etf etf (+$58.02M).
- Started 14 new stock positions in Daily Gold Miners Index Bull 3x Shs New Feb 2017, Agnc Invt Corp Com reit, NLY, GE, SPG, Spdr Bloomberg Barclays High Yield Bond Etf etf, LQD, ARCC, Vaneck Vectors Gold Miners mutual, DDS. Proshares Tr Ii Vix Strmfut Et etfeqty, TGT, EWG, Vaneck Vectors Junior Gold Miners Etf etf.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Invesco Qqq Trust Series 1 (-$155.01M), TLT (-$132.81M), SPY (-$117.88M), HYG (-$76.27M), EMB (-$45.32M), , EWA (-$30.41M), FXI (-$27.06M), KMX (-$26.05M), IYR (-$21.83M).
- Sold out of its positions in KMX, GM, TLT, IYR, EMB, Lyft Inc, New York Mtg Tr Inc note 6.250% 1/1, XHB, Wayfair.
- Deer Park Road was a net buyer of stock by $1.42B.
- Deer Park Road has $4.40B in assets under management (AUM), growing by 48.96%.
Companies in the Deer Park Road portfolio as of September 2019 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Deer Park Road
- Deer Park Road 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2019
- Deer Park Road 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- Deer Park Road 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Deer Park Road 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- Deer Park Road 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2018
- Deer Park Road 2018 Q1 filed May 15, 2018
- Deer Park Road 2017 Q4 amended filed May 15, 2018
- Deer Park Road 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2018