Latest statistics and disclosures from Glendon Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Chesapeake Energy Corp, CF, VER, ALLY, VST, and represent 71.29% of Glendon Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: Chesapeake Energy Corp (+$169M), VER (+$157M), FTSI (+$44M), Nrg Energy Inc dbcv 2.750% 6/0 (+$26M), NRG (+$18M), VST (+$16M), STAR (+$11M), CF (+$10M), UAN (+$9.5M), Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- Started 11 new stock positions in UAN, Extraction Oil & Gas, Chesapeake Energy Corp, Nrg Energy Inc dbcv 2.750% 6/0, STAR, Chesapeake Energy Corp, FTSI, VER, Chesapeake Energy Corp, BUR. Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Vareit, Inc reits (-$122M), FTS International (-$34M), ALLY (-$17M), FE (-$9.0M), CURO (-$5.9M), O, Cvr Partners Lp unit, BHC, OIBR.C, EPR.
- Sold out of its positions in AAL, Cvr Partners Lp unit, CURO, DAN, DAL, EPR, FTS International, FE, OIBR.C, O. LUV, UAL, Vareit, Inc reits.
- Glendon Capital Management was a net buyer of stock by $272M.
- Glendon Capital Management has $955M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 54.88%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001604350
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Glendon Capital Management consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Glendon Capital Management
Companies in the Glendon Capital Management portfolio as of the March 2021 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Chesapeake Energy Corp||17.7||$169M||NEW||3.9M||43.39|
|CF Industries Holdings (CF)||17.0||$162M||+6%||3.6M||45.38|
|Ally Financial (ALLY)||13.8||$132M||-11%||2.9M||45.21|
|Vistra Energy (VST)||6.2||$60M||+35%||3.4M||17.68|
|Fts International (FTSI)||4.6||$44M||NEW||1.8M||24.74|
|Nrg Energy Com New (NRG)||4.3||$41M||+78%||1.1M||37.73|
|PG&E Corporation (PCG)||3.3||$32M||2.7M||11.71|
|Nrg Energy DBCV 2.750% 6/0 (Principal)||2.7||$26M||NEW||23M||1.16|
|Whiting Pete Corp Com New (WLL)||2.6||$25M||705k||35.45|
|Edison International (EIX)||2.2||$21M||361k||58.60|
|Stealthgas SHS (GASS)||1.9||$19M||6.5M||2.84|
|Five Point Holdings Com Cl A (FPH)||1.6||$16M||2.0M||7.56|
|Bausch Health Companies (BHC)||1.3||$13M||-11%||401k||31.74|
Setup an alert
Glendon Capital Management will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?
|iStar Financial (STAR)||1.1||$11M||NEW||602k||17.78|
|Cvr Partners (UAN)||1.0||$9.5M||NEW||236k||40.35|
|Nextier Oilfield Solutions (NEX)||0.9||$8.2M||2.2M||3.72|
|Chesapeake Energy Corp *w Exp 03/01/202||0.2||$2.3M||NEW||137k||16.80|
|Chesapeake Energy Corp *w Exp 99/99/999||0.2||$2.3M||NEW||115k||19.74|
|Burford Cap Ord Shs (BUR)||0.2||$2.0M||NEW||301k||6.66|
|Chesapeake Energy Corp *w Exp 99/99/999||0.2||$2.0M||NEW||104k||19.26|
|Extraction Oil & Gas||0.1||$1.3M||NEW||37k||35.95|
|Amplify Energy Corp (AMPY)||0.0||$358k||129k||2.78|
|International Seaways (INSW)||0.0||$3.0k||158.00||18.99|
Past Filings by Glendon Capital Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Glendon Capital Management going back to 2014
- Glendon Capital Management 2021 Q1 restated filed May 21, 2021
- Glendon Capital Management 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2021
- Glendon Capital Management 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 10, 2020
- Glendon Capital Management 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2020
- Glendon Capital Management 2020 Q1 filed May 14, 2020
- Glendon Capital Management 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2020
- Glendon Capital Management 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2019
- Glendon Capital Management 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2019
- Glendon Capital Management 2019 Q1 filed May 14, 2019
- Glendon Capital Management 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Glendon Capital Management 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- Glendon Capital Management 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2018
- Glendon Capital Management 2018 Q1 filed May 14, 2018
- Glendon Capital Management 2017 Q4 restated filed April 13, 2018
- Glendon Capital Management 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2018
- Glendon Capital Management 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2017