Latest statistics and disclosures from Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Spectrum Brands Inc, CAM, S, C, CPO, and represent 62.62% of Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: Spectrum Brands Inc (+$654.92M), CAM (+$227.64M), SDS (+$113.10M), SPY (+$103.22M), Palm Inc New Com Stk (+$91.04M), WLT (+$45.64M), QID (+$30.06M), CPO (+$13.54M), LYG, XTXI.
- Started 9 new stock positions in LYG, CAM, QID, Palm Inc New Com Stk, SPY, SDS, Spectrum Brands Inc, WLT, XTXI.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: NRG (-$159.14M), GLD (-$133.46M), C (-$131.60M), Bunge Limited (-$96.71M), CPX (-$86.05M), FCX (-$62.66M), S (-$62.12M), LCC (-$58.80M), , NYT (-$32.58M).
- Sold out of its positions in ASH, Barclays Bk Plc ipath shrt etn, CLWR, CLF, CPX, CNX, CEG, FCX, Harry Winston Diamond Corp Com Stk, SFI. MEG, MERC, MIR, Morgans Hotel Group Co note 2.375%10/1, NRG, Owens Corning New *w exp 10/30/201, PDC, GLD, BEE, TSL, LCC, Bunge Limited, Seagate Technology.
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I was a net buyer of stock by $164.41M.
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I has $2.05B in assets under management (AUM), growing by 3.17%.
Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I portfolio companies for June 2010 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Spectrum Brands Inc||32.00||25.82M NEW||25.36||0.00|
|Cameron International Corporation (CAM)||11.12||7.00M NEW||32.52||66.01|
|Sprint Nextel Corporation (S)||7.25||35.00M -29.00%||4.24||9.03|
|Citi (C)||6.43||35.00M -50.00%||3.76||59.39|
|Corn Products International (CPO)||5.82||3.93M +12.00%||30.30||0.00|
|New York Times Company (NYT)||5.54||13.12M -22.00%||8.65||14.65|
|ProShares UltraShort S&P500; (SDS)||5.53||3.00M NEW||37.70||13.13|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||5.04||1000000 NEW||103.22||238.60|
|Palm Inc New Com Stk||4.45||16.00M NEW||5.69||0.00|
|EXCO Resources (XCO)||4.17||5.84M -16.00%||14.61||0.51|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN)||4.16||6.70M||12.72||9.59|
|Walter Energy (WLT)||2.23||750000 NEW||60.85||0.16|
|SUPERIOR WELL SERVICES INC Com Stk||1.74||2.13M -7.00%||16.72||0.00|
|ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)||1.47||1.50M NEW||20.04||18.13|
|TerreStar Corporation (TSTR)||0.76||31.64M||0.49||0.00|
|Vantage Drilling Company ord shs||0.47||7.12M -22.00%||1.35||0.00|
|Istar Finl Inc frnt 10/0||0.39||11.00M -31.00%||0.72||0.00|
|Reddy Ice Holdings (FRZ)||0.29||1.82M -17.00%||3.23||0.00|
|Crosstex Energy (XTXI)||0.07||213600 NEW||6.41||37.60|
|Lloyds TSB (LYG)||0.07||450000 NEW||3.16||3.62|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I 2010 Q1 filed May 17, 2010
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I, Ltd.* 2009 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2009
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I, Ltd.* 2009 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2009
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I, Ltd.* 2009 Q1 filed May 15, 2009
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I 2008 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2009
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I 2008 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2008
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I 2008 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2008
- Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I 2008 Q1 filed May 15, 2008