Latest statistics and disclosures from Harleysville's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Vanguard Instl Total Stock equity mut fd, Vanguard Ftse All World Ex U.s. Fund equity mut fd, HARL. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Harleysville's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Vanguard Instl Total Stock equity mut fd (-$119.61M), VTV (-$106.71M), Vanguard Ftse All World Ex U.s. Fund equity mut fd (-$35.42M), D (-$6.54M), ED (-$6.53M), MCD (-$6.38M), SO (-$6.28M), KMB (-$6.13M), Abbott Laboratories (-$6.06M), INTC (-$5.88M).
- Sold out of its positions in T, CVX, CINF, COP, ED, D, Abbott Laboratories, INTC, JNJ, KMB. MCD, PEP, PFE, PG, RDS.A, SO, SYY, VTV, XEL.
- As of Dec. 31, 2011, Harleysville has $115.91M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $445.78M to $115.91M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Harleysville was a net seller by $352.25M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Harleysville portfolio companies for December 2011 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Vanguard Instl Total Stock equity mut fd||79.22||3.24M -56.00%||28.32||0.00|
|Vanguard Ftse All World Ex U.s. Fund equity mut fd||19.25||287015 -61.00%||77.73||0.00|
|Harleysville Savings Financial (HARL)||1.53||123748||14.34||18.26|