Latest statistics and disclosures from Hyundai Investments's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CMTG, and represent 100.00% of Hyundai Investments's stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: CMTG (-$8.1M).
- Hyundai Investments was a net seller of stock by $-8.1M.
- Hyundai Investments has $322M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -31.63%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001892772
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Hyundai Investments consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Hyundai Investments
Hyundai Investments holds 1 positions in its portfolio as reported in the September 2022 quarterly 13F filing
Past Filings by Hyundai Investments
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Hyundai Investments going back to 2021