Latest statistics and disclosures from KCL Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are UBER, AMZN, ZM, ADBE, GOOGL, and represent 34.33% of KCL Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: UBER (+$45M), QCOM (+$36M), ZM (+$33M), MRVL (+$31M), SNAP (+$27M), PAGS (+$18M), NOW (+$16M), EWZ (+$16M), CHGG (+$15M), TTWO (+$13M).
- Started 27 new stock positions in PAYO, DNAB, DNAY, MRVL, DNAC, QCOM, EWZ, DNAA, EDR, ZTAQU.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: SPY (-$429M), , MU (-$71M), INTC (-$51M), , TMUS (-$30M), LYFT (-$20M), RBLX (-$15M), BIDU (-$14M), GOOGL (-$12M).
- Sold out of its positions in AMAT, BIDU, CREE, DIS, DCT, ETSY, FB, FIVN, INTC, INTU.
- KCL Capital was a net seller of stock by $-455M.
- KCL Capital has $690M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -35.41%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001722967
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by KCL Capital consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for KCL Capital
Companies in the KCL Capital portfolio as of the June 2021 quarterly 13F filing
Past Filings by KCL Capital
SEC 13F filings are viewable for KCL Capital going back to 2018
- KCL Capital 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 16, 2021
- KCL Capital 2021 Q1 filed May 17, 2021
- KCL Capital 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2021
- KCL Capital 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2020
- KCL Capital 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2020
- KCL Capital 2020 Q1 filed May 15, 2020
- KCL Capital 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2020
- KCL Capital 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2019
- KCL Capital 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2019
- KCL Capital 2019 Q1 restated filed June 11, 2019
- KCL Capital 2019 Q1 restated filed June 5, 2019
- KCL Capital 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- KCL Capital 2019 Q1 restated filed May 15, 2019
- KCL Capital 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019