Latest statistics and disclosures from KPS Global Asset Management UK's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Carvana Co cl a, Spotify Technology Sa, Cardlytics Inc, MSFT, V, and represent 75.91% of KPS Global Asset Management UK's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 8 stocks: Carvana Co cl a (+$41.32M), Cardlytics Inc (+$26.22M), MSFT (+$24.45M), CRM (+$20.88M), V (+$8.06M), Booking Holdings (+$7.40M), Alphabet Inc Class C cs (+$6.98M), Spotify Technology Sa.
- Started 5 new stock positions in Booking Holdings, Cardlytics Inc, Alphabet Inc Class C cs, MSFT, CRM.
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: , Grubhub (-$5.21M).
- Sold out of its positions in Servicenow.
- KPS Global Asset Management UK was a net buyer of stock by $123.31M.
- KPS Global Asset Management UK has $255.97M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 36.61%.
Portfolio Holdings for KPS Global Asset Management UK
Companies in the KPS Global Asset Management UK portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Carvana Co cl a||30.13||1.40M||+115%||55.09|
|Spotify Technology Sa||16.60||350000||+11%||121.44|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||9.55||155000||NEW||157.71|
|Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL)||6.78||1.40M||12.40|
|Alphabet Inc Class C cs||2.73||6000||NEW||1162.83|