Latest statistics and disclosures from LNZ Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are XLE, WMT, PNW, PPL, XLP, and represent 59.53% of LNZ Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: XLE (+$128.71M), WMT (+$113.52M), PPL (+$54.05M), XLP (+$51.64M), AEE (+$37.18M), ETR (+$37.01M), Duke Energy (+$27.58M), PEG (+$24.73M), SCG (+$23.11M), LNT (+$20.95M).
- Started 10 new stock positions in AEE, XLP, PEG, KR, AAP, SCG, Burlington Stores, WMT, PPL, ETR.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , , APC (-$49.29M), AEP (-$48.28M), Parsley Energy Inc-class A (-$36.74M), , Rsp Permian (-$27.72M), , CMS (-$20.13M), .
- Sold out of its positions in APC, ATO, CMS, COG, Callon Pete Co Del Com Stk, CVX, COP, ED, DTE, Dave & Buster's Entertainmnt, *. Diamondback Energy, DLTR, FL, Nextera Energy Inc C om, OKE, PCG, Parsley Energy Inc-class A, Rsp Permian, XLU, Targa Res Corp, Transcanada Corp, WR, Industries N shs - a -.
- LNZ Capital was a net buyer of stock by $51.95M.
- LNZ Capital has $815.19M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 6.96%.
Companies in the LNZ Capital portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Energy Select Sector SPDR (XLE)||20.96||2.63M||+305%||64.92|
|Wal-Mart Stores (WMT)||13.93||1.50M||NEW||75.68|
|Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW)||11.68||1.12M||+10%||85.16|
|PPL Corporation (PPL)||6.63||1.40M||NEW||38.66|
|Consumer Staples Select Sect. SPDR (XLP)||6.34||940000||NEW||54.94|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP)||5.97||1.66M||+72%||29.28|
|Ameren Corporation (AEE)||4.56||680000||NEW||54.67|
|Entergy Corporation (ETR)||4.54||482093||NEW||76.77|
|Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT)||3.38||686543||+316%||40.17|
|Consumer Discretionary SPDR (XLY)||3.36||306000||-17%||89.63|
|Public Service Enterprise (PEG)||3.03||575000||NEW||43.01|
|SCANA Corporation (SCG)||2.83||344800||NEW||67.01|
|Advance Auto Parts (AAP)||2.01||140700||NEW||116.59|
|American Electric Power Company (AEP)||1.87||220000||-75%||69.47|
|SPDR S&P; Retail (XRT)||1.00||200000||-41%||40.72|