Latest statistics and disclosures from LNZ Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are D, CNP, EXC, SRE, LNT, and represent 65.64% of LNZ Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: CNP (+$23.15M), EXC (+$22.63M), SRE (+$22.03M), D (+$19.55M), LNT (+$18.09M), ED (+$15.41M), NI (+$12.44M), CMS (+$11.63M), FE (+$8.75M), Eversource Energy (+$7.17M).
- Started 11 new stock positions in CMS, EXC, ED, Duke Energy, FE, CNP, SRE, Eversource Energy, LNT, DTE. NI.
- LNZ Capital was a net buyer of stock by $164.23M.
- LNZ Capital has $171.13M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 2560.91%.
Companies in the LNZ Capital portfolio as of March 2019 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Dominion Resources (D)||15.45||345000||+283%||76.66|
|CenterPoint Energy (CNP)||13.53||754000||NEW||30.70|
|Exelon Corporation (EXC)||13.22||451429||NEW||50.13|
|Sempra Energy (SRE)||12.87||175000||NEW||125.86|
|Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT)||10.57||383821||NEW||47.13|
|Consolidated Edison (ED)||9.00||181675||NEW||84.81|
|CMS Energy Corporation (CMS)||6.79||209330||NEW||55.54|
|DTE Energy Company (DTE)||0.15||2000||NEW||124.50|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by LNZ Capital
- LNZ Capital 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- LNZ Capital 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- LNZ Capital 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2018
- LNZ Capital 2018 Q1 filed May 15, 2018
- LNZ Capital 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2018
- LNZ Capital 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2017
- LNZ Capital 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2017
- LNZ Capital 2017 Q1 filed May 15, 2017
- LNZ Capital 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017
- LNZ Capital 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- LNZ Capital 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- LNZ Capital 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- LNZ Capital 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016