Latest statistics and disclosures from Oldfield Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BRK.B, National-Oilwell Var, C, HPE, GOLD, and represent 60.77% of Oldfield Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: C (+$11M), HPE (+$11M), GOLD (+$7.1M), National-Oilwell Var (+$6.4M), ALGT (+$5.4M), PM, PGR, TKC, TLK, BVN.
- Started 1 new stock positions in ALGT.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: BRK.B, ERJ, TX, SKM, INFY, PBR.A.
- Oldfield Partners was a net buyer of stock by $36M.
- Oldfield Partners has $979M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 1.46%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001492815
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Oldfield Partners consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Oldfield Partners
Companies in the Oldfield Partners portfolio as of the June 2021 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Berkshire Hathaway STK (BRK.B)||15.0||$147M||-3%||529k||277.92|
|Citigroup STK (C)||12.3||$121M||+10%||1.7M||70.75|
|Hewlett Packard STK (HPE)||10.9||$107M||+10%||7.4M||14.58|
|Barrick Gold Corp STK (GOLD)||9.9||$97M||+7%||4.7M||20.66|
|Sk Telecom Adr (SKM)||7.1||$70M||2.2M||31.41|
|Embraer Sa Adr (ERJ)||6.8||$67M||-6%||4.4M||15.14|
|Infosys Adr (INFY)||5.7||$56M||2.6M||21.19|
|Ternium Sa Adr (TX)||4.8||$47M||-6%||1.2M||38.46|
|Telkom Ind. Pers. Adr (TLK)||4.4||$43M||+4%||2.0M||21.67|
|Cia De Minas Buena. Adr (BVN)||4.0||$39M||4.3M||9.05|
|Turkcell Iletisim Adr (TKC)||2.4||$24M||+10%||5.0M||4.67|
|Philip Morris STK (PM)||1.2||$11M||+37%||115k||99.11|
|Progressive Corp STK (PGR)||0.8||$7.9M||+55%||81k||98.21|
Setup an alert
Oldfield Partners will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 2 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Synchrony Financial STK (SYF)||0.6||$5.5M||114k||48.52|
|Allegiant Travel STK (ALGT)||0.5||$5.4M||NEW||28k||194.01|
|Petroleo Brasileiro Adr (PBR.A)||0.4||$4.3M||-16%||4.3M||1.00|
|Gaia STK (GAIA)||0.2||$1.8M||+6%||168k||10.99|
|Oceaneering Int. STK (OII)||0.2||$1.6M||+9%||101k||15.57|
|Samsung Electronics GDR (SSNHZ)||0.1||$911k||+10%||511.00||1782.78|
|General Motors STK (GM)||0.1||$592k||10k||59.20|
|Hallador Energy STK (HNRG)||0.0||$443k||164k||2.70|
Past Filings by Oldfield Partners
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Oldfield Partners going back to 2011
- Oldfield Partners 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 25, 2021
- Oldfield Partners 2021 Q1 filed May 10, 2021
- Oldfield Partners 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 4, 2021
- Oldfield Partners 2020 Q3 filed Oct. 30, 2020
- Oldfield Partners 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 4, 2020
- Oldfield Partners 2020 Q1 filed May 4, 2020
- Oldfield Partners 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2020
- Oldfield Partners 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 22, 2019
- Oldfield Partners 2019 Q2 filed July 18, 2019
- Oldfield Partners 2019 Q1 filed April 23, 2019
- Oldfield Partners 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Oldfield Partners 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 2, 2018
- Oldfield Partners 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 2, 2018
- Oldfield Partners 2018 Q1 filed April 25, 2018
- Oldfield Partners 2017 Q4 filed Jan. 17, 2018
- Oldfield Partners 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 2, 2017