Latest statistics and disclosures from Oldfield Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BRK.B, C, HPE, National-Oilwell Var, GOLD, and represent 58.80% of Oldfield Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: TX (+$54M), PGR (+$5.2M), HPE, GOLD, SSNHZ, GAIA, PM, National-Oilwell Var, OII.
- Started 2 new stock positions in PGR, TX.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: INFY (-$14M), TKC (-$14M), SKM (-$11M), PBR.A (-$9.8M), ERJ (-$6.7M), TLK (-$6.5M), BVN (-$6.4M), C, BRK.B, SYF.
- Sold out of its positions in VIAC.
- Oldfield Partners was a net seller of stock by $-4.5M.
- Oldfield Partners has $965M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -53.79%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001492815
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Oldfield Partners consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Oldfield Partners
Companies in the Oldfield Partners portfolio as of the March 2021 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Berkshire Hathaway STK (BRK.B)||15.5||$149M||546k||273.65|
|Citigroup STK (C)||11.7||$113M||1.6M||72.99|
|Hewlett Packard STK (HPE)||11.1||$108M||+4%||6.6M||16.20|
|Barrick Gold Corp STK (GOLD)||9.8||$94M||4.4M||21.58|
|Sk Telecom Adr (SKM)||7.4||$71M||-13%||2.3M||31.54|
|Embraer Sa Adr (ERJ)||5.6||$55M||-10%||4.7M||11.59|
|Ternium Sa Adr (TX)||5.5||$54M||NEW||1.3M||41.07|
|Infosys Adr (INFY)||5.0||$49M||-22%||2.7M||18.11|
|Petroleo Brasileiro Adr (PBR.A)||4.5||$43M||-18%||5.1M||8.45|
|Buenaventura Adr (BVN)||4.4||$42M||-13%||4.2M||9.95|
|Telkom Indonesia Adr (TLK)||4.3||$41M||-13%||1.9M||21.73|
|Turkcell Iletisim Adr (TKC)||2.2||$21M||-39%||4.6M||4.63|
|Philip Morris Int. STK (PM)||0.8||$7.9M||+3%||84k||94.50|
Setup an alert
Oldfield Partners will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 2 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Progressive Corp STK (PGR)||0.5||$5.2M||NEW||52k||99.90|
|Synchrony Financial STK (SYF)||0.5||$4.7M||-5%||114k||40.73|
|Gaia STK (GAIA)||0.2||$1.6M||+22%||158k||10.27|
|Oceaneering Int. STK (OII)||0.1||$977k||+9%||92k||10.57|
|Samsung Electronics GDR (SSNHZ)||0.1||$866k||+62%||464.00||1866.38|
|General Motors STK (GM)||0.1||$590k||10k||59.00|
|Hallador Energy STK (HNRG)||0.0||$345k||164k||2.10|
Past Filings by Oldfield Partners
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Oldfield Partners going back to 2011
- Oldfield Partners 2021 Q1 filed May 10, 2021
- Oldfield Partners 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 4, 2021
- Oldfield Partners 2020 Q3 filed Oct. 30, 2020
- Oldfield Partners 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 4, 2020
- Oldfield Partners 2020 Q1 filed May 4, 2020
- Oldfield Partners 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2020
- Oldfield Partners 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 22, 2019
- Oldfield Partners 2019 Q2 filed July 18, 2019
- Oldfield Partners 2019 Q1 filed April 23, 2019
- Oldfield Partners 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Oldfield Partners 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 2, 2018
- Oldfield Partners 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 2, 2018
- Oldfield Partners 2018 Q1 filed April 25, 2018
- Oldfield Partners 2017 Q4 filed Jan. 17, 2018
- Oldfield Partners 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 2, 2017
- Oldfield Partners 2017 Q2 filed July 21, 2017