Latest statistics and disclosures from Premise Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, EFA, EEM, ICF, TIP, and represent 71.22% of Premise Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: EFA (+$9.23M), EEM (+$6.42M), AGG (+$6.06M), ICF, Ishares Inc core msci emkt, HYG, J P Morgan Exchange Traded F diversified et, GWX, VSS, TIP.
- Started 5 new stock positions in Ishares Inc core msci emkt, J P Morgan Exchange Traded F diversified et, GWX, AGG, TLT.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: Nuveen Barclays Shrt Term Muni bdfund (-$21.99M), SPY (-$13.14M), SHY (-$6.05M), BSV, IVW, BIV.
- Premise Capital was a net seller of stock by $11.93M.
- Premise Capital has $175.17M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -7.02%.
Companies in the Premise Capital portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Premise Capital
- Premise Capital 2017 Q1 filed May 12, 2017
- Premise Capital 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017
- Premise Capital 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- Premise Capital 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- Premise Capital 2016 Q1 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- Premise Capital 2015 Q4 filed Aug. 15, 2016