Latest statistics and disclosures from Quaker Capital Investments's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Trinseo S A shs, Metropcs Communications, CNX, Citigroup Inc, GLW, and represent 64.00% of Quaker Capital Investments's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: BBOX (+$9.64M), Kinross Gold Corp New, Kinder Morgan Inc..
- Started 1 new stock positions in BBOX.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: , STRA, CHMT, DOW, DISH, WSFS.
- Sold out of its positions in CHMT, Express Scripts Holding, STRA, WSFS.
- Quaker Capital Investments was a net seller of stock by $12.68M.
- Quaker Capital Investments has $311.24M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -3.74%.
Companies in the Quaker Capital Investments portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Trinseo S A shs||19.56||886020||68.70|
|CONSOL Energy (CNX)||12.97||2.70M||14.94|
|Corning Incorporated (GLW)||7.84||811700||30.05|
|Dow Chemical Company (DOW)||7.05||-6%||347731||63.08|
|Echostar Corporation (SATS)||6.39||327411||60.70|
|Kinder Morgan Inc.||6.16||+2%||1.00M||19.16|
|Limelight Networks (LLNW)||3.24||3.49M||2.89|
|Black Box Corporation (BBOX)||3.10||NEW||1.13M||8.55|
|Kinross Gold Corp New||2.80||+11%||2.14M||4.07|
|DISH Network (DISH)||2.04||-16%||101375||62.76|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)||1.16||39616||91.40|
|Verizon Communications (VZ)||0.95||65946||44.66|
|Time Warner (TWX)||0.30||9186||100.37|
|L.B. Foster Company (FSTR)||0.17||25000||21.44|
|Alphabet Inc Class A cs||0.15||500||930.00|
|Alphabet Inc Class C cs||0.15||501||908.18|
|Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A)||0.08||1||255000.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Quaker Capital Investments
- Quaker Capital Investments 2017 Q1 filed May 12, 2017
- Quaker Capital Investments 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 10, 2017
- Quaker Capital Investments 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- Quaker Capital Investments 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2016
- Quaker Capital Investments 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2016
- Quaker Capital Investments 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2015