Latest statistics and disclosures from Reitz Capital Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SCHG, Schwab Strategic Tr us dividend eq, Doubleline Total Etf etf, MINT, Sch Us Mid-cap Etf etf, and represent 61.53% of Reitz Capital Advisors's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: MINT (+$6.89M), Schwab Strategic Tr us dividend eq (+$6.13M), Invesco S&p 500 Low Volatility Etf, First Trust Cloud Computing Et, CHI, Bsco etf, MO, BP, T, Dow Inc.
- Started 3 new stock positions in T, MO, MINT.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , Invesco Bulletshares 2021 Corp, SCHG, Invesco Exch Trd Slf Idx Fd bulshs 2021 hy, Invesco S&p Emerging etf - e, Doubleline Total Etf etf, SCHA, , JNJ, CVX.
- Sold out of its positions in Alps Etf sectr div dogs, CVX, DIS, XOM, Fidelity msci finls idx, Invesco S&p Emerging etf - e, Invesco Bulletshares 2021 Corp, Invesco Exch Trd Slf Idx Fd bulshs 2021 hy, JNJ.
- Reitz Capital Advisors was a net seller of stock by $1.37M.
- Reitz Capital Advisors has $88.12M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -0.65%.