Latest statistics and disclosures from RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are IL, Everyday Health, Inotek Pharmaceuticals, Cara Therapeutics, RLOC. These five stock positions account for 95.39% of RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: Anacor Pharmaceuticals In (-$57.08M), Rubicon Proj, Nephrogenex.
- Sold out of its positions in Anacor Pharmaceuticals In, Nephrogenex.
- As of June 30, 2016, RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS has $125.02M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $182.63M to $125.02M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS was a net seller by $59.62M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS portfolio companies for June 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|IntraLinks Holdings (IL)||32.71||6.29M||6.50||10.29|
|Rubicon Proj||3.14||287699 -34.00%||13.65||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2016 Q1 filed May 9, 2016
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 10, 2016
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 3, 2015
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 3, 2015
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2015 Q1 filed April 17, 2015
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q4 filed Jan. 9, 2015
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 10, 2014
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q2 filed July 22, 2014
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q1 filed May 13, 2014
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q4 filed Jan. 24, 2014
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 7, 2013
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2013
- Rho Capital Partners 2013 Q1 filed April 19, 2013
- Rho Capital Partners 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 6, 2013
- Rho Capital Partners 2012 Q3 filed Oct. 24, 2012
- Rho Capital Partners 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 7, 2012
- Rho Capital Partners 2012 Q1 filed May 11, 2012
- Rho Capital Partners 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 7, 2012
- Rho Capital Partners 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 7, 2011