Latest statistics and disclosures from Rubric Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Stars Group Inc Com, Mitel Networks Corp, and represent 100.00% of Rubric Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: Stars Group Inc Com (+$35.32M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in Stars Group Inc Com.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , , IWM (-$111.14M), CIEN (-$33.37M), Heron Therapeutics (-$30.68M), Conduent Incorporate (-$28.75M), , Altaba (-$24.71M), , NKTR (-$23.92M).
- Sold out of its positions in Altaba, AMKR, AIS, Apptio Inc cl a, Ashland, Bbx Capital, Bmc Stk Hldgs Inc Com Added, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises,, BAK, BLDR.
- Rubric Capital Management was a net seller of stock by $1.03B.
- Rubric Capital Management has $36.00M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -96.63%.