Latest statistics and disclosures from Scion Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are GME, Tailored Brands, Alphabet Inc Class C cs, Maxar Technologies Inc, Qorvo, and represent 69.93% of Scion Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 6 stocks: Maxar Technologies Inc (+$10.19M), Qorvo (+$8.72M), Covetrus Inc (+$7.34M), Cenovus Energy Inc C om (+$6.09M), Blackberry (+$5.78M), Tailored Brands.
- Started 5 new stock positions in Cenovus Energy Inc C om, Qorvo, Covetrus Inc, Maxar Technologies Inc, Blackberry.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: BBBY (-$7.98M), Sportsmans Whse Hldgs (-$7.51M), Canadian Natural Resources, GME, Nuvectra.
- Sold out of its positions in BBBY, Canadian Natural Resources, Nuvectra.
- Scion Asset Management was a net buyer of stock by $16.17M.
- Scion Asset Management has $82.30M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 38.04%.
Companies in the Scion Asset Management portfolio as of December 2019 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Alphabet Inc Class C cs||13.00||8000||1337.00|
|Maxar Technologies Inc||12.38||650000||NEW||15.67|
|Cenovus Energy Inc C om||7.40||600000||NEW||10.15|
|Sportsmans Whse Hldgs||6.74||690294||-57%||8.03|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Scion Asset Management
- Scion Asset Management 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2019
- Scion Asset Management 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- Scion Asset Management 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Scion Asset Management 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- Scion Asset Management 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- Scion Asset Management 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- Scion Asset Management 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016