Latest statistics and disclosures from SRS Investment Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are NFLX, PCLN, Linkedin, CAR, AAPL. These five stock positions account for 74.21% of SRS Investment Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: PCLN (+$291.16M), Linkedin (+$268.05M), AAPL (+$160.62M), CHTR (+$121.64M), CRI (+$86.82M), SKX (+$50.41M), Tableau Software Inc Cl A (+$45.87M), Workday Inc cl a (+$45.03M), Servicenow (+$39.95M), stock (+$25.25M).
- Started 16 new stock positions in Tableau Software Inc Cl A, Metropcs Communications, MA, CRI, EBAY, CHTR, AAPL, VRX, V, PCLN. stock, Expedia, ADSK, Workday Inc cl a, Linkedin, SKX.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: (-$433.67M), QCOM (-$199.92M), (-$188.39M), Fireeye (-$68.32M), Grubhub (-$60.50M), (-$43.31M), (-$38.17M), Palo Alto Networks (-$35.23M), Jd (-$24.20M), HTZ (-$22.11M).
- Sold out of its positions in BUD, Facebook Inc cl a, Fireeye, Grubhub, Jd, Palo Alto Networks, QCOM, Shopify Inc cl a, Solarcity, Depository Vipshop Holdings Ltd - Ads receipt. Atlassian Corp Plc cl a.
- As of March 31, 2016, SRS Investment Management has $2.75B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $2.96B to $2.75B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, SRS Investment Management was a net buyer by $93.97M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
SRS Investment Management portfolio companies for March 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|priceline.com Incorporated (PCLN)||10.60||225890 NEW||1288.96||1190.00|
|Avis Budget (CAR)||9.46||9.50M||27.36||59.56|
|Apple (AAPL)||5.85||1.47M NEW||108.99||123.28|
|Charter Communications (CHTR)||4.43||600900 NEW||202.43||181.25|
|Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ)||3.83||10.00M -17.00%||10.53||21.85|
|Carter's (CRI)||3.16||823845 NEW||105.38||88.77|
|Ehi Car Svcs Ltd spon ads cl a||1.90||4.17M +77.00%||12.49||0.00|
|Skechers USA (SKX)||1.84||1.66M NEW||30.45||67.44|
|Tableau Software Inc Cl A||1.67||1000000 NEW||45.87||0.00|
|Workday Inc cl a||1.64||586000 NEW||76.84||0.00|
|Restoration Hardware Hldgs I||1.53||1000000 -4.00%||41.90||0.00|
|Metropcs Communications||0.79||565400 NEW||38.30||0.00|
|eBay (EBAY)||0.72||827300 NEW||23.86||59.78|
|Valeant Pharmaceuticals Int (VRX)||0.48||500000 NEW||26.30||205.82|
|Autodesk (ADSK)||0.14||66012 NEW||58.31||60.20|
|MasterCard Incorporated (MA)||0.07||21227 NEW||94.50||87.52|
|Visa (V)||0.07||26358 NEW||76.49||266.74|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for SRS Investment Management
- SRS Investment Management 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- SRS Investment Management 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2015
- SRS Investment Management 2015 Q1 amended filed May 15, 2015
- SRS Investment Management 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2015
- SRS Investment Management 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2014
- SRS Investment Management 2014 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2014
- SRS Investment Management 2014 Q1 filed May 15, 2014
- SRS Investment Management 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2014
- SRS Investment Management 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- SRS Investment Management 2013 Q1 filed May 15, 2013
- SRS Investment Management 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2012
- SRS Investment Management 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2012
- SRS Investment Management 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- SRS Investment Management 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2012
- SRS Investment Management 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- SRS Investment Management 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011
- SRS Investment Management 2011 Q1 filed May 13, 2011
- SRS Investment Management 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2011