Latest statistics and disclosures from SuttonBrook Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are HTZ, MWV, VVUS, MBI, CHMT. These five stock positions account for 78.16% of SuttonBrook Capital Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: HTZ (+$8.72M), CMVT, APC, SPY, YHOO.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: MBI (-$17.98M), ETFC (-$14.30M), ESRX (-$13.54M), BP (-$11.12M), ILMN (-$10.52M), VVUS (-$9.99M), HHC (-$8.54M), AMTD (-$7.78M), PNR (-$6.19M), CHMT.
- Sold out of its positions in AMLN, ATHN, BP, CHK, ETFC, ESRX, ILMN, NFLX, PNR, Sanofi Aventis Wi Conval Rt. AMTD, Deutsche Bank Ag-registered.
- As of Sept. 30, 2012, SuttonBrook Capital Management has $88.10M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $203.48M to $88.10M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, SuttonBrook Capital Management was a net seller by $100.51M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
SuttonBrook Capital Management portfolio companies for September 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ)||16.91||1.08M +141.00%||13.73||21.85|
|VIVUS (VVUS)||16.30||806481 -41.00%||17.81||2.79|
|MBIA (MBI)||15.75||1.37M -56.00%||10.13||9.06|
|Chemtura Corporation (CHMT)||12.71||650000 -29.00%||17.22||25.97|
|Howard Hughes (HHC)||11.01||136519 -46.00%||71.05||143.75|
|Comverse Technology (CMVT)||8.03||1.15M +7.00%||6.15||0.00|
|Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX)||1.30||200000 -60.00%||5.71||7.14|
|Yahoo! (YHOO)||0.71||1.90M +13.00%||0.33||42.61|
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)||0.44||917271 +547.00%||0.42||79.89|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||0.29||1.60M +44135.00%||0.16||205.25|
|iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Indx (EEM)||0.06||500000 -80.00%||0.10||38.45|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for SuttonBrook Capital Management
- SuttonBrook Capital Management 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- SuttonBrook Capital Management 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 10, 2012
- SuttonBrook Capital Management 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 15, 2011
- SuttonBrook Capital Management 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011
- SuttonBrook Capital Management 2011 Q1 filed May 13, 2011
- SuttonBrook Capital Management 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2011