Latest statistics and disclosures from Teramo Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, IVV, RYN, DNMR, PL, and represent 94.11% of Teramo Advisors's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 8 stocks: SPY (+$14M), DNMR, PL, IONQ, IVV, CWH, NOC, TRHC.
- Started 3 new stock positions in PL, CWH, IONQ.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: CNX, NKLA, , NVTS, Ironsource, JPM.
- Sold out of its positions in CNX, NVTS, TSLA, Ironsource.
- Teramo Advisors was a net buyer of stock by $19M.
- Teramo Advisors has $180M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 15.47%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001904821
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Teramo Advisors consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Teramo Advisors
Teramo Advisors holds 14 positions in its portfolio as reported in the December 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Spdr S&p 500 Etf Tr Tr Unit (SPY)||61.8||$111M||+14%||290k||382.43|
|Ishares Tr Core S&p500 Etf (IVV)||13.5||$24M||+5%||63k||384.21|
|Danimer Scientific Com Cl A (DNMR)||3.6||$6.4M||+337%||3.6M||1.79|
|Planet Labs Pbc Com Cl A (PL)||2.4||$4.4M||NEW||1.0M||4.35|
|Ionq Inc Pipe (IONQ)||2.1||$3.8M||NEW||1.1M||3.45|
|Nikola Corp (NKLA)||1.6||$2.8M||-60%||1.3M||2.16|
|Etf Ser Solutions Clearshs Ultra (OPER)||1.4||$2.5M||25k||100.11|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||0.2||$336k||1.4k||239.82|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation Put Option (NOC)||0.2||$327k||+20%||600.00||545.61|
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)||0.2||$309k||2.8k||110.30|
|Camping World Hldgs Cl A (CWH)||0.1||$223k||NEW||10k||22.32|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)||0.1||$201k||-25%||1.5k||134.10|
|Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC)||0.1||$124k||+25%||25k||4.95|
Setup an alert
Teramo Advisors will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?
Past Filings by Teramo Advisors
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Teramo Advisors going back to 2021