Latest statistics and disclosures from Troy Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are KO, MSFT, PM, MO, AXP, and represent 51.38% of Troy Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: KO (+$260.27M), MSFT (+$257.16M), PM (+$243.70M), MO (+$229.81M), AXP (+$144.53M), BRK.A (+$136.82M), WFC (+$133.99M), DPS (+$133.95M), BDX (+$115.12M), CL (+$104.97M).
- Started 41 new stock positions in UTX, V, CSCO, INTU, Eversource Energy, MDT, SYY, HSY, PFE, VZ.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Altria (-$269.11M), Coca-cola Co (-$258.78M), Philip Morris Int (-$256.66M), Reynolds American (-$247.87M), Microsoft (-$238.48M), American Express (-$133.08M), Berkshire Hathaway (-$126.84M), Becton Dickinson And (-$115.64M), Wells Fargo & Co (-$111.53M), Colgate-palmolive (-$106.81M).
- Sold out of its positions in Eversource Energy, Kraft Heinz, Twenty-first Century Fox-a, L Brands Inc Lb Us, Exxon Mobil, Paychex, Paypal Holdings, Mondelez International Inc-a, Medtronic Inc, United Technologies.
- Troy Asset Management was a net seller of stock by $158.07M.
- Troy Asset Management has $2.21B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -6.67%.
Companies in the Troy Asset Management portfolio as of September 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Coca-Cola Company (KO)||11.78||5.78M||NEW||45.01|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||11.64||3.45M||NEW||74.49|
|Philip Morris International (PM)||11.03||2.20M||NEW||111.01|
|American Express Company (AXP)||6.54||1.60M||NEW||90.46|
|Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A)||6.19||498||NEW||274740.96|
|Wells Fargo & Company (WFC)||6.06||2.43M||NEW||55.15|
|Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS)||6.06||1.51M||NEW||88.47|
|Becton, Dickinson and (BDX)||5.21||587500||NEW||195.95|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL)||4.75||1.44M||NEW||72.85|
|Procter & Gamble Company (PG)||3.54||860700||NEW||90.98|
|Hershey Company (HSY)||3.00||608188||NEW||109.17|
|Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV)||2.79||796521||NEW||77.48|
|Verizon Communications (VZ)||2.44||1.09M||NEW||49.49|
|Alphabet Inc Class A cs||0.94||21305||NEW||973.72|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)||0.90||153600||NEW||130.01|
|Twenty-first Century Fox||0.32||264850||NEW||26.38|
|Thomson Reuters Corp||0.24||91725||NEW||57.25|
|Cisco Systems (CSCO)||0.18||117250||NEW||33.63|
|SYSCO Corporation (SYY)||0.16||64000||NEW||53.95|
|McDonald's Corporation (MCD)||0.15||20900||NEW||156.70|
|priceline.com Incorporated (PCLN)||0.15||1800||NEW||1830.56|
|Western Union Company (WU)||0.12||135000||NEW||19.20|
|Emerson Electric (EMR)||0.12||41500||NEW||62.84|
|Accenture Plc-cl A Acn Us||0.10||16500||135.09|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX)||0.06||12000||NEW||116.08|
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)||0.03||8000||NEW||82.00|
|White Mountains Insurance Grou||0.03||665||857.14|
|General Electric Company (GE)||0.00||560||NEW||25.00|
|Kraft Foods (KFT)||0.00||576||NEW||78.12|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Troy Asset Management
- Troy Asset Management 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2017
- Troy Asset Management 2017 Q1 amended filed May 17, 2017
- Troy Asset Management 2017 Q1 filed May 12, 2017
- Troy Asset Management 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017
- Troy Asset Management 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- Troy Asset Management 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2016
- Troy Asset Management 2016 Q1 filed May 9, 2016
- Troy Asset Management 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- Troy Asset Management 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 12, 2015
- Troy Asset Management 2015 Q2 filed Sept. 9, 2015
- Troy Asset Management 2015 Q1 amended filed June 10, 2015
- Troy Asset Management 2015 Q1 amended filed June 9, 2015
- Troy Asset Management 2015 Q1 filed June 5, 2015
- Troy Asset Management 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2015