Latest statistics and disclosures from Warren G. Lichtenstein's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are HNH, UIS, GY, SLI, NATH. These five stock positions account for 90.72% of Warren G. Lichtenstein's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 7 stocks: HNH (+$5.53M), MLNK, EK, CIM, Transocean, RDC, VGR.
- Started 3 new stock positions in Transocean, EK, RDC.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: CNO (-$26.68M), Gencorp Inc sdcv 2.250%11/1 (-$15.50M), UIS, ENWV, MASC, ZRAN.
- Sold out of its positions in CNO, ENWV, Gencorp Inc sdcv 2.250%11/1, MASC, ZRAN.
- As of Sept. 30, 2011, Warren G. Lichtenstein has $158.64M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $268.81M to $158.64M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Warren G. Lichtenstein was a net seller by $38.63M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Warren G. Lichtenstein portfolio companies for September 2011 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Handy and Harman (HNH)||44.62||7.01M +8.00%||10.09||39.90|
|Unisys Corporation (UIS)||19.44||1.97M -7.00%||15.69||22.80|
|SL Industries (SLI)||9.85||927231||16.85||41.85|
|Nathan's Famous (NATH)||5.34||445456||19.00||72.75|
|Invesco Van Kampen Dyn Cr Opp Fund (VTA)||1.62||241990||10.65||11.96|
|Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM)||1.53||875000 +17.00%||2.77||3.13|
|ModusLink Global Solutions (MLNK)||1.32||600015 +900.00%||3.49||3.49|
|Continental Materials Corporation (CUO)||1.25||144762||13.73||14.86|
|Meta Financial (CASH)||0.74||62000||18.89||36.69|
|Eastman Kodak Company (EK)||0.48||968282 NEW||0.78||0.00|
|Hallmark Financial Services (HALL)||0.23||50000||7.38||11.05|
|Regis Corporation (RGS)||0.22||25000||14.08||15.26|
|Rowan Companies (RDC)||0.15||8000 NEW||30.25||18.91|
|Vector (VGR)||0.12||11025 +5.00%||17.14||21.79|
|Cash Store Finl Svcs||0.05||10000||8.50||0.00|