Latest statistics and disclosures from Whitman Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CTXS, CEVA, Marvell Technology, QLGC, RVBD. These five stock positions account for 90.91% of Whitman Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 4 stocks: OVTI, BRCD, Geeknet, ACTS.
- Sold out of its positions in ACTS, BRCD, Geeknet, OVTI.
- As of March 31, 2012, Whitman Capital has $83.09M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $91.93M to $83.09M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Whitman Capital was a net seller by $11.52M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Whitman Capital portfolio companies for March 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Citrix Systems (CTXS)||26.13||275108||78.91||59.63|
|QLogic Corporation (QLGC)||14.80||692416||17.76||14.59|
|Riverbed Technology (RVBD)||11.42||337862||28.08||20.85|
|Keynote Systems (KEYN)||9.09||382026||19.76||19.98|