Latest statistics and disclosures from Azentus Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MJN, REPCOM cla, BIDU, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, SPY, and represent 92.72% of Azentus Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: MJN (+$31.75M), BIDU (+$29.18M), Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon (+$27.99M), REPCOM cla (+$16.46M), SPY (+$13.99M).
- Started 4 new stock positions in MJN, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, SPY, BIDU.
- Reduced shares in these 7 stocks: Fox News (-$22.09M), , EEM (-$18.09M), Sprint (-$15.93M), MU (-$14.09M), EWZ (-$13.10M), Criteo Sa Ads (-$8.43M).
- Sold out of its positions in Criteo Sa Ads, EWZ, EEM, Sprint, Fox News, 21vianet Group Inc Adr adr.
- Azentus Capital Management was a net buyer of stock by $7.50M.
- Azentus Capital Management has $144.90M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 11.40%.
Companies in the Azentus Capital Management portfolio as of September 2014 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Mead Johnson Nutrition (MJN)||21.91||NEW||330011||96.21|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon||19.32||NEW||315000||88.85|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||9.65||NEW||71000||197.01|
|Micron Technology (MU)||7.28||-57%||307918||34.26|