Latest statistics and disclosures from CVI Holdings's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SCOR, Sesen Bio Inc, Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc. note 3.000 12/0, Timkensteel Corp note 6.000% 6/0, MDCO, and represent 60.08% of CVI Holdings's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: SCOR (+$14.08M), Sesen Bio Inc (+$5.06M), MDCO, Sorrento Therapeutics, Calithera Biosciences, Genfit S A ads, Scholar Rock Hldg Corp, Laureate Education Inc cl a, Orchard Therapeutics Plc ads, Eros International.
- Started 38 new stock positions in Kura Oncology, Orchard Therapeutics Plc ads, Northern Dynasty Minerals Lt, Laureate Education Inc cl a, Artelo Biosciences Inc, Eyepoint Pharmaceuticals Inc, Scholar Rock Hldg Corp, Arcadia Biosciences Inc, Ekso Bionics Hldgs Inc Com cs, Insmed Inc.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Exicure Inc, Turning Point Therapeutics I, Vuzix Corp Com Stk, Cormedix Inc cormedix inc, Pareteum, Bioxcel Therapeutics Inc, Ocugen Inc, , Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp Com Stk, D Golden Minerals Co.
- Sold out of its positions in Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp Com Stk, Arcturus Therapeutics Hldg I, Bellicum Pharma, Bioxcel Therapeutics Inc, Cormedix Inc cormedix inc, CTRP, Delmar Pharmaceuticals Inc, Exicure Inc, D Golden Minerals Co, Ocugen Inc. Opera Ltd sponsored ads, Pareteum, Plus Therapeutics Inc w exp 05/28/202 added, Plus Therapeutics Inc, Apricus Biosciences Inc, Turning Point Therapeutics I, Vuzix Corp Com Stk.
- CVI Holdings was a net buyer of stock by $37.57M.
- CVI Holdings has $86.59M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 94.17%.
Companies in the CVI Holdings portfolio as of June 2019 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by CVI Holdings
- CVI Holdings 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2019
- CVI Holdings 2019 Q2 amended filed Aug. 16, 2019
- CVI Holdings 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- CVI Holdings 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- CVI Holdings 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- CVI Holdings 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2018
- CVI Holdings 2018 Q1 filed May 15, 2018