Latest statistics and disclosures from David R. Rahn & Associates's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are TLH, TMF, JQUA, NOCT, GLD, and represent 55.01% of David R. Rahn & Associates's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: TLH (+$13.76M), TMF (+$12.72M), JQUA (+$7.86M), NOCT (+$6.28M), TZA, GBIL, JPST, TOTL, JAGG.
- Started 7 new stock positions in GBIL, TLH, JQUA, NOCT, TZA, TOTL, TMF.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: UOCT (-$5.73M), IJUL (-$5.37M), JPUS (-$5.09M), JPSE, SPLV, MOAT, JVAL, PTH, , HAP.
- Sold out of its positions in CAPE, BMY.R, EVV, IJUL, PAPR, PTH, SPLV, IGE, JPUS, JVAL. JDIV, JPSE, NG, SPGI, SCHH, GDX, MOAT, HAP, ASA.
- David R. Rahn & Associates was a net buyer of stock by $4.05M.
- David R. Rahn & Associates has $84.22M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 2.32%.
Portfolio Holdings for David R. Rahn & Associates
Companies in the David R. Rahn & Associates portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|iShares Barclays 10-20 Yr Tresry Bd (TLH)||16.33||82.07k||NEW||167.61|
|Direxion Shs Etf Tr cmn (TMF)||15.11||302.10k||NEW||42.11|
|Jp Morgan Exchange Traded Fd fund (JQUA)||9.33||308.03k||NEW||25.50|
|Innovator Etfs Tr nasdaq 100 pwr (NOCT)||7.45||204.33k||NEW||30.73|
|SPDR Gold Trust (GLD)||6.78||38.58k||-13%||148.05|
|Jp Morgan Exchange Traded Fd fund (JAGG)||6.66||207.61k||+2%||27.00|
|Innovator Etfs Tr s&p 500 ultra (UOCT)||6.61||242.15k||-50%||23.00|
|Alphabet Inc Class A cs (GOOGL)||3.52||2.55k||-3%||1162.09|
|J P Morgan Exchange Traded F ultra shrt (JPST)||3.37||57.13k||+160%||49.67|
|Direxion Shs Etf Tr daily sm cp bear (TZA)||3.29||46.59k||NEW||59.41|
|Goldman Sachs Etf Tr treasuryaccess (GBIL)||2.69||22.50k||NEW||100.76|
|Verizon Communications (VZ)||2.67||41.88k||53.73|
|Alphabet Inc Class C cs (GOOG)||1.42||1.03k||1163.27|
|Invesco Qqq Trust Series 1 (QQQ)||1.29||5.71k||-2%||190.33|
|Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE)||0.86||2.27k||-16%||318.36|
|Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY)||0.71||10.80k||-8%||55.76|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||0.68||3.60k||157.84|
|Doubleline Total Etf etf (TOTL)||0.59||10.30k||NEW||47.96|
|Aqua Metals (AQMS)||0.01||16.57k||0.42|
Past Filings by David R. Rahn & Associates
View past SEC 13F filings by David R. Rahn & Associates
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 4, 2020
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 7, 2019
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2019 Q1 amended filed July 12, 2019
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2019 Q2 filed July 12, 2019
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2019 Q1 filed April 12, 2019
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2018 Q4 filed Jan. 16, 2019
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2018 Q3 filed Oct. 18, 2018
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2018 Q2 filed July 19, 2018
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2018 Q1 filed April 16, 2018
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2017 Q4 filed Jan. 26, 2018
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2017 Q3 filed Oct. 23, 2017
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2017 Q2 filed July 27, 2017
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2017 Q1 filed April 26, 2017
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2016 Q4 filed Jan. 27, 2017
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2016 Q3 filed Oct. 18, 2016
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2016 Q2 filed July 27, 2016
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2016 Q1 filed May 2, 2016
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2015 Q4 filed Jan. 22, 2016
- David R. Rahn & Associates 2015 Q3 filed Oct. 22, 2015